Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My NSX

1. Default My NSX

I have been a member on here for sometime, but no posting until recently. As i am having issue with my starter.

I am from Hong Kong and i have the NSX since 2003 so it has been a while owning it. It is a 1992 Acura NSX 5-speed manual RHD, official Honda dealer import it into HK. I think HK is the only place other than US having the Acura brand. Here is my NSX, enjoy!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.JPG 
Views:	399 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	7912  

That is very nice, any more pictures?

Regards Ian

m666 edd Guest

A RHD branded Acura. Must be very rare.

Looks great

Welcome & nice looking NSX! I only got back from HK last week! If you posted earlier, I might have met up with you in HK? Where abouts are you & do you know how many NSXs there are in HK?
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Hi and nice to see pics of your car.

If its RHD then it's not an Acura NSX as they are LHD, and as far as I'm aware, they are US market only.

You car appears to have the Honda "H" badge and also headlight wash! So that would make it UK or European, but being RHD I would say UK!

Have you any more pics of the car? Interior, rear pics etc?? and if you didnt mind a chassis number?

I could probably determine its original origin from interior pics and if you dont want to post the chassis number you can PM it to me.

Are you still having starter issues? I recall you mentioned having the "service manual" if your working on the starter yourself, then the starter manual is a very good guide.

Quote Originally Posted by EK4 hatchback View Post
    I have been a member on here for sometime, but no posting until recently. As i am having issue with my starter.

I am from Hong Kong and i have the NSX since 2003 so it has been a while owning it. It is a 1992 Acura NSX 5-speed manual RHD, official Honda dealer import it into HK. I think HK is the only place other than US having the Acura brand. Here is my NSX, enjoy!

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheSebringOne View Post
    Welcome & nice looking NSX! I only got back from HK last week! If you posted earlier, I might have met up with you in HK? Where abouts are you & do you know how many NSXs there are in HK?
    Next time when you do come for visit, i can have a tea with you! I think there is about 100 NSX in HK, few year ago one of the local magazine mentioned there is about 60-70 registered NSX with the transportation department. But in recent years, i know some dealer imported some used +2002 UK spec. NSX into HK. Also there are some used private import from Japan which do not license, they use the T-plate (test drive dealer license).

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    That is very nice, any more pictures?

Regards Ian
    One more from a while ago, enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7738.JPG 
Views:	318 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	7930  

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sudesh View Post
    Hi and nice to see pics of your car.

If its RHD then it's not an Acura NSX as they are LHD, and as far as I'm aware, they are US market only.

You car appears to have the Honda "H" badge and also headlight wash! So that would make it UK or European, but being RHD I would say UK!

Have you any more pics of the car? Interior, rear pics etc?? and if you didnt mind a chassis number?

I could probably determine its original origin from interior pics and if you dont want to post the chassis number you can PM it to me.

Are you still having starter issues? I recall you mentioned having the "service manual" if your working on the starter yourself, then the starter manual is a very good guide.
    We have Acura Dealer in Hong Kong. My NSX registration written as Made: Honda Model: Acura NSX. I removed all the Acura emblem on the car include front emblem, steering wheel, rear bright Acura taillight so you won't find any Acura on the car. Also we got the Europe spec. front headlight wash and rear long license plate holder.

Sorry, i have updated my interior so it is quite different from original.

Yes, i still haven't remove the starter from the NSX since i can still drive it. I just need to bring a metal bar with me in case it won't start. But i will remove it and fix it little later. Thanks!

Are there any nice mods and cheap parts for the NSX in HK?

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast