Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Zero Drone™ NSX exhaust Group Buy

Default Zero Drone™ NSX exhaust Group Buy

People I just posted my add on the For Sale section if you are interested let me know.

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/vbclas...p?do=ad&id=245

Mods if this is not cool please let me know.

Cheers,

AR

m666 edd Guest

Sounds alright but I'd have to hear it in person.

Currently my exhaust is 102db on the static test on the shorter / louder bank. 98db with the insert in.

Do you have any idea what figures your exhaust gets and with what combo (like aftermarket exhaust manifolds or not).

Cheers

Ed

Well I can tell you that I have heard the same exhaust as yours in person ( taitec paralell ) and this is not as loud and sounds exotic as opposed to just LOUD.

Figures with my car would be pointless as my car is Supercharged and has headers. I can tell you that if you hear it in person, you will buy it.

Well done Ary,

Can't wait to hear it in person.

Cheers,

James
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Quote Originally Posted by Papalazarou View Post
    Well done Ary,

Can't wait to hear it in person.

Cheers,

James
    Cheers James as a Tubi fan I know you will like the tone of this exhaust.

m666 edd Guest

Surely SC makes next to no difference to exhaust noise when under no loud. If it does your vids aren't a very good example of the proposed product for the majority of people. I'm not bashing I just want to get a better idea of the exhaust.

I wonder how it would sound with the decat pipes? :-)

Ed

Hi Ed,

The SC will add a a perceptible whine due to the gears etc and a cow gurgle induction at idle, but in my experience with a different exhaust with and without SC it will not make that much difference to sound.

The clips are with test pipes.

I am not that far from you...

m666 edd Guest

Oh I was hoping decating would make it louder. Sounds quiet on acceleration but I guess mine doesn't seem too loud inside either.

Mine currently runs with cats and aftermarket exhaust headers. Obviously the taitec exhaust is extremely loud with no cats. Were you comparing decat loudness with decat?

If you know what I mean :-)

We need to arrange a meet to see / hear this as video clips rarely sound correct.

I had a car here on the drive for a few months with that exhaust ( taitec para centre exit ) and decats and it was LOUD. Decat to decat ZD is higher pitch than Taitec and the main point it does not Drone.

A meet would be good, might try to get another F1 BBQ at mine.

Quote Originally Posted by AR View Post
    .....A meet would be good, might try to get another F1 BBQ at mine.......
    Well they're predicting an Indian Summer for September, so get the chef's hat on, barby fired up and we'll all pile round for a ZD demo

Are you producing adaptors for 3.2, or is this an SOS job?

regards,

Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast