Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NSX in Switzerland

Lightbulb

ok, i will try to do something for sure, did not want to fire up to much in case people thought it was naff/boring. i will go through what i have, write something up and then send it to you Paul, for a proof read before i do anything more with it

regards

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    This would be great if you have the time. If you could supply it as a word doc, with pictures if poss, we could use it as a front page item for the website ...

regards, Paul
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Nice video! Thanks or sharing. Looks like you had good weather. I wasn't driving this one till now. The picture quality is excellent for a youtube video.

Just seeing this now for the first time... cracking vid, reminds me of a trip through the Swiss alps in summer '05. Unfortunately, that was in a Hyundai Getz hire car!

Nice video...of course some of us have made the decision and moved here permanently, and get to drive on these roads all the time.

Just waiting for the snow to fall now..........
    If your fear of staying alive, outweighs the thrill of making the corner, brake.

folks

quick update

I am still trying to get some time to finish up a write up of my trip, just have been unable to get it finished off. Work and outside of work has been hectic and always have something else on or something needs doing

Hope to have a comprehensive review and include pics etc. I will send this off to Paul etc for review before being published on the site

regards
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12