Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Zero Drone™ NSX Exhaust System

Sounds good AR. Sounds very good...
    ------------------
    2004 3.2 Man, Formula Red. Now Sold and not missed as much as expected. Life goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by AR View Post
    Another quick teaser:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdEYuJ9snUk

But will take better quality ones in the near future.
    I can't hear any scream yet AR. Stop teasing us and run it to the redline

Cheers

Mark
    The older I get, the faster I was

Hi Mark,

Have a look at this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaRGwtQ9tG0&feature=fvst

and this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRx7U...eature=related

First couple of pulls sounds very similar, except it uses the spaghetti pipes.

This is just a simple video on an Iphone and open country, no buildings to bounce off no sound trickery and not battering my oil pump!

I will take one in the tunnels just for you.

Sadly this iphone is not the best but anyone near Cardiff is welcome to passenger ride and sound sample.

Cheers,

AR

Miles appart from the rice rockets.

Quote Originally Posted by AR View Post
    ........I will take one in the tunnels just for you.

Sadly this iphone is not the best but anyone near Cardiff is welcome to passenger ride and sound sample.

Cheers,

AR
    Ary,

Sorry Buddy, but I dont see the benefit of the other vid's unless you're saying this is the system you've installed on your car???

I'd like to hear YOUR system going into vtec, doing a town speed drive by, doing an off the line pull away.

I should be back in your neck of the woods in the coming weeks so will come and see first hand.

Regards,

Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Hi Paul the other videos are there for comparison, you can hear the 5.1 when not bouncing around buildings sounds very similar to mine.

It was meant for Mark to notice that the 5.1 and the ZD sound very much alike in the "open".

Zero Drone™, UK made, lifetime warranty, Less Carbon Footprint you get me

Will make another couple of videos without breaking the Highway Code.

BTW You are welcome to come by and experience the Zero Dronenext time you are in the area.

That's what my new one sounds like. Even as a kid I liked spaghetti

Don't be such a wuss, oil pumps are safe to 8,500rpm so unless you miss a gear you're fine.

I wouldn't knock the Rice Rocket, many people prefer the deeper, bassier sound they produce and they certainly make good power. Horses for courses if you will.

Your ZD does sound bassier than mine but I look forward to seeing and hearing it in the flesh. Great price too, well done

Cheers

Mark
    The older I get, the faster I was

7. Default

Very nice

As mentioned above would like to hear a video from a line.

Also hitting Vtec and then backing off the throttle from Vtec. (gurgle, raspy? etc)

Would be nice to see on a dyno but taking into consideration it is aimed to sound similar to the 5.1 and is more free flowing ie. not spagehetti design it should make better figures on the dyno.

We all know we buy the 5.1 for the sound and sacrifices pefermance when compared to other systems like the GTLW.

but hopefully this system would be that epic sound without any sacrifices in peformance.

Very good work!

8. Default

How much will you be looking at for postage?

What tips are availible?

Hi Mark if you are ever nearby you are welcome to experience it in the flesh.

I just wanted to make something that was missing. Having had more exhausts than I care to count, all but the GruppeM were droning at that 2.5K rpm.

I have not made this in a Ray Kinsella moment from field of dreams. What I wanted was not available, I set out to make it.

IMHO an exhaust that gives you a headache is not what the members are after.

I know some will see the 5.1 and the Umbrella etc. as the Non Plus Ultra, but there are many ways to skin a cat. ( No animals were hurt in the making of the Zero Drone)

In the end I achieved an alternative that is less expensive and of equal quality and with a lifetime warranty.

R&D is expensive but so satisfying once you get what you were after.

Cheers,

AR

hi mate im down on fri if you need extra hand on anything
    and ill take one pls i want 1 lol

thx amo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast