Thread: Eps help

1. Default Eps help

Hi
    Havent been around for a while and it seams kin'da cheeky asking for help,however here goes.........
    My EPS has failed....Obviously I look straight towards NSXBC for technical advise and find lots of info......unfortunatly all way over my head!
    So its HUK and a big scare of some £ 1500 !!
    Then I read of this marvel,call sign KAZ!!!
    Are you still around and could you offer some help (please) ?
    I am in Hertfordshire so not too far away,your help,or anyone else's help for the matter,would be greatly appreciated.
    Yours in hope
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by djwrays View Post
    Hi
    Havent been around for a while and it seams kin'da cheeky asking for help,however here goes.........
    My EPS has failed....Obviously I look straight towards NSXBC for technical advise and find lots of info......unfortunatly all way over my head!
    So its HUK and a big scare of some £ 1500 !!
    Then I read of this marvel,call sign KAZ!!!
    Are you still around and could you offer some help (please) ?
    I am in Hertfordshire so not too far away,your help,or anyone else's help for the matter,would be greatly appreciated.
    Yours in hope
    Dave
    hi dave
    just pm kaz im sure he will help you out

thx amo

Blog Entries

Hi, Dave.

EPS can trigger the fail condition in many ways. Some of the popular cause of EPS issue is by weak battery, power relay failure inside EPS power controller, torque sensor attached to the EPS Gbox and so on.

The first step is to read the EPS error code by shorting the Blue 2pin connector at the passenger foot area just at the top edge of the floor carpet.

Please DO NOT pull the 7.5A 'Clock' fuse to reset the system like suggested in many forums before reading the error code.

If you don’t know the procedure, then best to send me an email rather than PM.
    Just Left click on my user name ‘Kaz-kzukNA1’ and select ‘send email’ option from the drop down menu and we can start from there.

Regards,
    Kaz