Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slightly better pictures

Default Slightly better pictures

Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

Beautiful
    Best colour,best version
    I tell people that I've now done one decent thing in my life. Albeit inadvertently.
    Larry David

'92 Red/Black
    RS*R Exhaust, DC Headers, SuperDuper LeMans AirScooper, Dali Stealth OEM Airbox Mod: Fujita Filter, OEM 2002+ GOLD calipers + 2 piece race rotors . . . take a breath . . . and finally Nitron one way adjustable suspension!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Graves View Post

Best view IMO...Just like mine!!
    Sleek, low, elegant, timeless and beautiful.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Looking fantastic! Hardest thread of the year to look at for me...
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

Nice.

I'd be sorting the exhaust tips out for something a little more modern, but otherwise she's a beauty!
    "No man with a good car needs to be justified"

Blue '08 FD2 CTR - big, ITR-sized shoes to fill...
    Yellow '96 NSX 3.0 - oh was it worth the wait!
    Black '99 ITR - well, I had to have another one, the first was so much fun. Miss this one even more than #1...
    Blue '03 S2000 - SOLD, flawed but fun
    Blue '04 Focus TDCi Sport - SOLD, very good fun for a diesel!
    Black '00 ITR - SOLD, still missed
    Red '98 Civic VTi - SOLD, probably still bombproof

They're contemporaneous, and I'm not really that fussed TBH. Actually, I'd never given it a thought.

I find the current trend for overstyled exhausts has worn a bit thin. I liked the Civic's daft Toblerone ones at first. Trouble is, I remember the old F-type Victor, where they used to poke through the overriders and it really annoyed me at the time.

Trip to Halfords is so not coming on.
    Nick

The real beauty and attraction of this NSX has always been its almost completely stock appearance ... a couple of subtle mods like discs and indicators, but otherwise its visually left as intended by Honda.

Its a unique NSX thats had a good home and now has another one. Look after and enjoy.

Regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

They're contemporaneous, and I'm not really that fussed TBH. Actually, I'd never given it a thought.

My thoughts exactly (well, except for the fact I have given it a thought!!!!) and decided that my car should remain looking pretty much as it came out of the factory.
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

The car looks lovely Nick

You might like the look of the exhaust tips but the bit behind them (the exhaust not the car) is an overly heavy, restrictive piece of mild steel junk that should offend you

Cheers

Mark
    Last edited by markc; 18-08-2010 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Spelling
    The older I get, the faster I was

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast