Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NA1 NSX-R ONLY 1,800 miles

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Are you gonna keep cleaning and give all that beautifully made suspension componetry a good cleaning too?
    Paul

In a word... no!

Chris

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nationofzeros View Post
    Annual wheel grime removal time... revealing the trick SHOWA suspension in the remote eventuality that anyone's bothered...

Chris
    Are you going to get her reaprayed to championship White?
    1998S 3.2 red/black manual 4 years of great memories
    2004 54 red/red manual

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote autocar Nov 2005

"Before the NSX supercars were crap"

Quote Originally Posted by Lankstarr View Post
    Are you going to get her reaprayed to championship White?
    A tempting prospect indeed & I must confess it has crossed my mind more than once, as this is indeed the quintissential NSX-R colour scheme...however I do tend to conform religiously to the tyranny of originality, and as it was born Charlotte Green (with a Charlotte Green roof as a custom order) then it must stay that way

What I am thinking of doing, all the more so after ogling the pix above, is sourcing some of the original white 15/16" NSX-R ENKEIs and putting it back on those, as opposed to the 16/17" 'custom programme' rims it sports at present

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by nationofzeros View Post
    ........ I must confess it has crossed my mind more than once, as this is indeed the quintissential NSX-R colour scheme...however I do tend to conform religiously to the tyranny of originality, and as it was born Charlotte Green (with a Charlotte Green roof as a custom order) then it must stay that way..........
    Keep it Charlotte but if tempted to run it White for while then you know there is an option ..... But be prepared to attract a lot more attention, something I hadn't factored in the decision making process!

regards, Paul
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Japfest NSR.jpg 
Views:	232 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	7464   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rear qtr.jpg 
Views:	236 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	7465  
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

^^ Is yours the one on the Raccoon site?

Quote Originally Posted by gumball View Post
    ^^ Is yours the one on the Raccoon site?
    Yep, the other only other NSX I know they have done is the Fenn's racecar ....
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

Keep it Charlotte but if tempted to run it White for while then you know there is an option ..... But be prepared to attract a lot more attention, something I hadn't factored in the decision making process!

regards, Paul
    I've still not seen it in the flesh Paul, how's the wrap holding up? I can't say I've been very impressed with most of the wraps I've seen, very little shine and certainly nothing on real paint. Of course it does give you a temporary change of identity and as they say, a change is as good as a rest

Cheers

Mark
    The older I get, the faster I was

Hi Mark,

Wow, that means we've not crossed paths since the TDI event

I'm planning to do the P'Heads Rolls Royce meet if you fancy a different meet, and possibly the Essex/Suffolk drive meet over the bank holiday.

Fancy one of these?

regards,

Paul
    Senninha

Wow, that means we've not crossed paths since the TDI event
    Time fly's by doesn't it!

I'm planning to do the P'Heads Rolls Royce meet if you fancy a different meet, and possibly the Essex/Suffolk drive meet over the bank holiday.

Fancy one of these?
    What is the date of the P'Heads RR meet?

Cheers

Mark
    The older I get, the faster I was

Hi Mark,

Sunday 22nd August – PH at Rolls Royce, Goodwood

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=22299

Be good to see you there …

Regards, Paul
    Senninha

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast