Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: new member

1. Default new member

hi to all new member looking to possibly buy a nsx currently i have a clio v6 which has some mods on it but i am a bit miffed with it spent loads on it to make it go quicker and had a a few bad times with so called experts so it may be time to move on to a nsx keeping a watchfull eye on cars for sale looking hear and pistonheads

Welcome to the forum, and remember knowledge is power. PM and investigate before £££ goes without saying.

Always liked the Clio V6 what was the issues?

Enjoy the hunt!

3. Default

with what i have spent on the car and the time wasted in garages should have bought a nsx if i buy one i will prberbly tweek it unless its a mint out of the box car problem will be fnding a good one for sale market looks alittle bare at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by rocketray View Post
    With what I have spent on the car and the time wasted in garages..... I should have bought a nsx! If I buy one, I will probably tweek it unless it's mint out of the box.
    Car problems will be finding a good one. For sale market looks a little bare at the moment.
    Edited!!

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Lightbulb

Hi mate

Welcome to the forum; you have come to the right place for all NSX info. please make use of all the links regarding purchase of this fine car. As stated here make sure you do your homework re this car. It may be a Honda but the price of parts etc is enuff to make you scream with frustration! I have recently purchased a car myself, it took around 6 months to source and purchase. Do plenty of digging and don't be afraid to ask for help on this forum. There are really helpful people on here who can offer assistance/advice. Be sure to check out Kaz's health check and sudesh's refresh threads in the tech section to see what sort of work needs done to these motors

Good luck in your venture into all things NSX!
    Last edited by nobby; 27-07-2010 at 08:38 AM.
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

hi mate and welcome good luck in your search go test drive one if ya can i know if i wanted anothern one id jump and get ary's

thx amo

Hi & good luck with the search. It may be a long one.

Was you keyboard made by Renault too?

Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Graves View Post
    Was you keyboard made by Renault too?

You mean it won't shift?
    "No man with a good car needs to be justified"

Blue '08 FD2 CTR - big, ITR-sized shoes to fill...
    Yellow '96 NSX 3.0 - oh was it worth the wait!
    Black '99 ITR - well, I had to have another one, the first was so much fun. Miss this one even more than #1...
    Blue '03 S2000 - SOLD, flawed but fun
    Blue '04 Focus TDCi Sport - SOLD, very good fun for a diesel!
    Black '00 ITR - SOLD, still missed
    Red '98 Civic VTi - SOLD, probably still bombproof

Quote Originally Posted by amo View Post
    hi mate and welcome good luck in your search go test drive one if ya can i know if i wanted anothern one id jump and get ary's

thx amo
    Well mate cheers for that picking up the 800NM three pointed star beast on Saturday so it looks as if the NSX days are counted!

PS you can always use an extra one LOL

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rocketray View Post
    hi to all new member looking to possibly buy a nsx currently i have a clio v6 which has some mods on it but i am a bit miffed with it spent loads on it to make it go quicker and had a a few bad times with so called experts so it may be time to move on to a nsx keeping a watchfull eye on cars for sale looking hear and pistonheads
    A 97 3.2 manual has just reappeared in scotland:
    http://www.autotrader.co.uk/search/u...29?atcide=eat4

Not sure why this didn;t sell a few months back, or if it did and it's up for sale again. It's a good price and a full respray to white would be on my to do list as I've heard the paint isn't great and with teh red interior it would be a fantastic and very rare car.

Happy hunting!

L*
    1998S 3.2 red/black manual 4 years of great memories
    2004 54 red/red manual

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote autocar Nov 2005

"Before the NSX supercars were crap"

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast