Thread: Vtec Direct

1. Default Vtec Direct

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone has recently spoken to Andy from Vtec Direct. Unfortunately the last two weeks I have tried to contact him on the number given on his website but unfortunately I only get to answer message.

Would anyone happen to have a mobile phone number for Andy that they could PM me, as I have ordered some parts but still awaiting for them to be delivered to me.

I am not writing this message to complain about Vtec Direct...I just hope Andy is okay - I have also tried to PM him through here but still no luck.

Cheers,

Andy

I think Andy is on Holidays, last I heard.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

3. Default Hi Sudesh

Thanks for the heads up Sudesh...you wouldnt happen to know when he is back?

Cheers,

Andy

think he is back in next week mate, he was on his hols i believe

Quote Originally Posted by 328 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up Sudesh...you wouldnt happen to know when he is back?

Cheers,

Andy

5. Default

Cheers Nobby.

Will give him a shout next week sometime

Andy has been on holiday, got back on 16th July

7. Default

Yes, sorry guys since my stroke thing been trying to convalesce and also run the business (not easy) And i took a small holiday in France. Andy now has his parts,, Simon's new slave and master cylinder due tomorrow, and am back in business to help where and when i can.

Quote Originally Posted by vtecdirect View Post
    Yes, sorry guys since my stroke thing been trying to convalesce and also run the business (not easy) And i took a small holiday in France. Andy now has his parts,, Simon's new slave and master cylinder due tomorrow, and am back in business to help where and when i can.
    Thanks Andy.

9. Default Hi Andy!!

Yep got my parts!! Cheers for your help

Never doubted you for a second mate...was more worried that you were okay

Try and take it a little easier mate

Cheers,

Andy