Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 02 LBB on Pistonheads

Default 02 LBB on Pistonheads

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1719486.htm

Very nice indeed. Ridiculously low miles.

I'd say this one is Hong Kong bound...

think this car was on before bud ... Few extra miles since last listing.

Quote Originally Posted by gcon45 View Post
    http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1719486.htm

Very nice indeed. Ridiculously low miles.

I'd say this one is Hong Kong bound...

3. Default

and a few extra grand!

Given the speed of sale of the black one this wont hang around at that price!

L*
    1998S 3.2 red/black manual 4 years of great memories
    2004 54 red/red manual

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote autocar Nov 2005

"Before the NSX supercars were crap"

Says sale has been withdrawn? Got cold feet? Its not Papalazarou dabling with the Porsche dark side again is it?
    ------------------
    2004 3.2 Man, Formula Red. Now Sold and not missed as much as expected. Life goes on.

The car has been on & off for sometime ... Don't think the seller knows what he/she wants to do with the car

Probably lurks here & has been rumbled again!

Speaking of mind-changing and Pistonheads, who's that Tony Rocco guy with the NSX-R on the way and a nice red car for sale for 40 large ?

Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

7. Default

He's took his car off because ive decided to put mine up for sale.Peter called me and wanted to see how i got on with the sale of my car,when i told Peter that i was taking my car of the market he decided to put his up for sale as he did not want to put his car up for sale the same time as mine.Strange thing was he said the reason for sale is because his wife does not like the colour.So as ive mentioned before im trying to get my hands on a NSX R,and decided to put mine up for sale again,so Peter has deciced to take his off.( I think)

I honestly dont see the reason in doing this, both are different cars in their own right specifically colour, mileage, price etc ... each car will have merits for different buyers and if individuals are keen on both then they will go to look at both.

Having them advertised at the same time on PH's should not cause hassle and in my opinion provides the potential buyer more choice, and the people who use PH know what they want generally ... perhaps this is something to thing about with likes of autotrader etc

personally i would just stick the 2 cars up and roll with it. you both are selling for very different reasons as well

just my 2p's worth

Quote Originally Posted by rocco1 View Post
    He's took his car off because ive decided to put mine up for sale.Peter called me and wanted to see how i got on with the sale of my car,when i told Peter that i was taking my car of the market he decided to put his up for sale as he did not want to put his car up for sale the same time as mine.Strange thing was he said the reason for sale is because his wife does not like the colour.So as ive mentioned before im trying to get my hands on a NSX R,and decided to put mine up for sale again,so Peter has deciced to take his off.( I think)

This all seems a bit weird to me too, Nobby. You see the same with other cars & houses, where they're always for sale, but never seem to sell.

I bought mine because I love driving it, I like the specialness of it and I like its sheer bloody Honda-ness. Even Karen quite likes the colour scheme too, now.

In truth, I CGAF about its asset value. That it may actually increase is purely academic, if you want to keep the thing and enjoy it for what it is.
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

I tend to agree that all this 'on-off-on-off-the-market' stuff is odd....unseemly even.

As a prospective buyer watching the market (as I suspect purchasers of NSX's do more than just about any other model because of their scarcity) I would find it very off-putting, doing neither car any favours.
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast