Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodwood festival competition

Default Goodwood festival competition

Fingers on the buzzers, proud NSX owners – HUK are offering goodies for Goodwood (2-4 July) !

The competition is as follows :

The first Platinum club member to send 3 pictures of his or her 100% externally original NSX, plus NSX CB identity, name, mobile number, car year, registration and colour, and address to the following e-mail address , titled ‘NSX CB GOODWOOD COMPETITION’, will win the opportunity to display the car in the pits all weekend (Fri 2 – Sun 4 July), plus 4 tickets to the event as Honda’s guests with full hospitality !!!

honda.events@hondamarketing.co.uk

The first 5 runners up will receive a pair of tickets each for the Friday, including tickets to Bonham’s Auction !!

Remember – you have to be a Platinum member with an externally original NSX ! And the e-mail address for the competition is honda.events@hondamarketing.co.uk

Now go get ‘em!

Not 100% original on the outside for a 1991 model.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

100% original, but not a platinum member! ;-( been looking around to see how you get such status, seems I need a paypal account and donation to the site? more than happy to do that, just need to sort out a paypal account and bring myself into the real world..watch this space. If there is a link to follow, and someone knows where it is and can post here that would be appriciated, I might still get in the top 6

Cheers
    PG

Well we have tried - now just need to sit back and wait!

Replica Type-R spoiler and re-coloured wheels!

D'oh!
    "No man with a good car needs to be justified"

Blue '08 FD2 CTR - big, ITR-sized shoes to fill...
    Yellow '96 NSX 3.0 - oh was it worth the wait!
    Black '99 ITR - well, I had to have another one, the first was so much fun. Miss this one even more than #1...
    Blue '03 S2000 - SOLD, flawed but fun
    Blue '04 Focus TDCi Sport - SOLD, very good fun for a diesel!
    Black '00 ITR - SOLD, still missed
    Red '98 Civic VTi - SOLD, probably still bombproof

Entry submitted.

Fingers crossed now.

Thanks for the 'heads-up' / arranging this Chris.

2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

Thanks Chris, for letting us know... don't suppose you've any idea when the "draw" would take place? Just wondering if it's worth booking the 2nd July off as holiday or not ;-)
    ex owner - various Hondas inc 03 NFR NSX-T
    Current fun car Lotus Evora 400

Quote Originally Posted by Ewan View Post
    Thanks Chris, for letting us know... don't suppose you've any idea when the "draw" would take place? Just wondering if it's worth booking the 2nd July off as holiday or not ;-)
    Something I would also be keen to know.....I am intending to buy weekend tickets to the Kinnara Enclosure, but if there is a chance not to spend this £300 clearly I would be happy to take it.

However, these tickets do always sell out, and I would hate to miss the opportunity (and, they cannot be re-sold as you have to be a GRRC Member to use them).
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

Well mines 100% original but maybe not to OEM specification

Good luck Guys and Girls!
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Are "the pits" a special HUK area or do they mean the Supercar Paddock? I'm not sure I'd want my car in there (the Supercar Paddock) with the hoards of great unwashed clanking their rucksacks and cameras around the cars!

http://www.goodwood.co.uk/festival-o...r-paddock.aspx

If you are in there though you should get to drive up the hill (driveway) in the Supercar parade I have a picture of Rowan Atkinson driving a Spa yellow NSX in the Supercar parade back in 1995!!!

Either way it's a good saving on the entrance fee and you should be able give HUK's bar bill a good spanking while being entertained by their rent-a-totty. Me, jealous... not at all

Cheers

Mark
    The older I get, the faster I was

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast