Thread: Coolant tank

Default Coolant tank

The coolant tank on my 1991 has split (as they do) has anyone got a spare or know the best place to find one?
    Cheers Trident.
    1991 Red/Black 1974 Triumph Trident T150V

Hi,

Personally I would be buying this NEW! Coolant tank split is a common issue with old tanks, I would also replace the cap and if you havent had the coolant hose service then worth checking into that.

Andy at VTECDIRECT did have some NEW tanks for £90, worth trying him http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?t=6978

New from Honda your looking at £201.64 that's including VAT.

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    The coolant tank on my 1991 has split (as they do) has anyone got a spare or know the best place to find one?
    Cheers Trident.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Try dropping Lankstarr a PM...
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

I had this happen to me last year, bite the bullet and buy a new one, got mine from VTECdirect

Jim
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

I have a second hand spare that will get you out of trouble if you are desperate.

6. Default

Despite me being ill and under strict orders by she who must be obeyed not to work, I have just popped on to say, I have these tanks in Stock for next day delivery £108 delivered.

regards
    Andy