Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Pictures of my NSX

Quote Originally Posted by NSX 2000 View Post
    As requested
    Beautifull... love the interior

all credit to you that is lovely and well maintained. very nice mate very nice

Rocco, are those shots of your car near Rivington or Bury? Think I recognised the hilly background?
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheSebringOne View Post
    Rocco, are those shots of your car near Rivington or Bury? Think I recognised the hilly background?
    Sorry for the late reply been on holiday,im in Bolton,and its Rivington in the background.

Rivington is great for driving, but car can bottom out a little in certain crest/bumpy parts. Also the convoy of modded suped up hatches can get in the way of some fun!
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

6. Default

Liking the car. Seeing our one rather low makes me think yours needs to come down an inch though!

I think the offset is fine personally, if you do get it lowered it will come together nicely. Alternatively, we have made some FRP front arches that are cheaper than the SoS ones and wider.

Maybe we can get another NSX alongside ours tomorrow at Japfest so people can see the true difference? There is a more coke bottle shape about the car, yet it still looks factory when observed in isolation.
    '02 Honda NSX [Garage Queen]
    '17 Huracan Performante [Weekend Car]
    '19 Porsche Macan [Daily]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345