Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pictures of my NSX

1. Default Pictures of my NSX

Hi guys, here are some pictures of my NSX.

Looks great! Like the black wheel, what are the sizes? Are you using spacers as they sit out quite a bit? or is it just the width of the rims?
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

looks good Rocco, got T1NSX on retention if you are interested.

Cheers,

AR

4. Default

The wheel size is 8x18 front and 9x18 rears,no spacers,thanks for the offer regarding T1 NSX,but happy with whats on it already.Going to drive to James (250miles) to collect the bonnet,just need to locate a R type rear spoiler.By the way just wanted to say that this forum is very friendly and everyone seems to live on plannet Earth, where as past experience (Lambo/Fezza)has left me thinking are all forums full of cocks,what a car(NSX) and what a forum NSXCB.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudesh View Post
    Looks great! Like the black wheel, what are the sizes? Are you using spacers as they sit out quite a bit? or is it just the width of the rims?
    I'd hazard a guess the offsets are +45 or less...
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

Nice one Rocco!

Health to enjoy matey.

The wheels look like O.Z. Ultraleggeras to me.

Did the seller include the original forged wheels?

7. Default

Yes they are OZ Ultra Leggers and are you ready for this, they are ET35(35 off set) strange! and yes the OEM wheels came with this car.

Quote Originally Posted by rocco1 View Post
    Yes they are OZ Ultra Leggers and are you ready for this, they are ET35(35 off set) strange! and yes the OEM wheels came with this car.
    Hi Rocco,

Well done on grabbing that bonnet, I really do think the 02's look better with it fitted. Do you intend to complete with the other aero parts as well as the rear spoiler?

Only my opinion but I'm not sure the wheel width is the right choice, particularly up front. My other concern is the 'stretched' look to the front tyres. How have you found the feel and response since fitting them?

regards,

Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by rocco1 View Post
    Liking the wheel design, ET35 with a 9 inch rim looks spot on for the rear but a bit too much with an 8 inch rim on the front i.e. they stick out beyond the arch.

Cheers

Mark
    Last edited by markc; 01-05-2010 at 10:38 PM. Reason: spelling
    The older I get, the faster I was

liking the wheels alot, very similar to the team dynamics set i had on my evo. The car is looking well

just not so sure about the wheels being over-sized for the arches ... you could end up skitting stones up the side of her

she is looking sweet i have to admit

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast