Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new member, new owner

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alf Tupper View Post
    Thanks for the welcome guys.

Apologies for poor quality photo, took a quick snap before the light fades.

Nakamichi - I see from your posts that you have that rarest of beasts, a manual car without the power steering but with those beautiful 7 spoke alloys. Can't be too many cars around with that combo.

Nobby - I hope you find an NSX soon. Must be frustrating given where you are. My car was advertised on Pistonheads and was in Gloucestershire.

Also best wishes to anyone else out there looking for their dream car.

What a fabulous car the NSX is! But the motoring press and everyone on this forum knows that already!

Looks fantastic, in any gear and any revs and the thing just flies. Especially so if in the VTEC zone. And that VTEC howl.........

Acceleration, braking, directional changes, ride comfort, steering - all excellent.

Climate control seems to be blowing out warm air even at lowest setting so a KAZ CCU repair and a healthcheck could be in order.

One small niggle in that the speedo seems erratic - I posted on another thread on that one......
    I know that feeling of getting a NSX, good health and enjoy it.

CCU repair is well worth it!

You may find thought that other things like cabin aspirator, sun sensor and ambient sensor need checked as they have control over the CCU temp also.

Climate control seems to be blowing out warm air even at lowest setting so a KAZ CCU repair and a healthcheck could be in order.

One small niggle in that the speedo seems erratic - I posted on another thread on that one......
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

hi mate

Yes it does have its problems ... i have been over on 2 occassions already ... have phoned up about more cars and cars have been sold when trying to arrange time off and schedule flights

BUT hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel ... as they say 'watch this space' (forum)

best wishes with the car ... sincerely mean that. glad to hear you are well pleased with the NSX ability and performance

thanks for the sentiments also

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Nobby - I hope you find an NSX soon. Must be frustrating given where you are. My car was advertised on Pistonheads and was in Gloucestershire.

Nakamichi - I see from your posts that you have that rarest of beasts, a manual car without the power steering but with those beautiful 7 spoke alloys. Can't be too many cars around with that combo.
    Maybe none... from the factory anyway

Manual, non EPS cars are probably the most common combo given that most of the NSXs sold in the UK were sold in the first few years. The bigger 7 spoke "Blade" alloys came in with the 1994 cars, probably 1995 UK registrations, so most if not all non EPS cars with "Blades" on had them retro fitted.

No matter what combo of NSX you own, you own a fabulous car

Cheers

Mark
    The older I get, the faster I was

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12