Thread: Who owns this NSX? [WHEEL COLOR]

Default Who owns this NSX? [WHEEL COLOR]

Who own the red NSX on the left and what color/color code are the wheels?

Also what is the color code on your wheels Paul?

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

If I'm not mistaken, the NSX you are asking about belongs to The Quiet One.

On the left is Lankstar's.

Cheers,

AR

Yep..Luke's (L*) one is the one without the front fog lights....the one he is selling at the moment.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Thumbs up

It is Luke's, mine's on the right! They were painted by Wicked Wheels, when Luke's back from being stuck in Spain I'm sure he'll tell you the code. FWIW mine are OEM MY2000 wheels :-)
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

From a little search around it looks like the later blades were painted in Blades Silver PB74P.

EDIT: AKA Dark Amethyst Pearl.
    Last edited by NSXGB; 26-04-2010 at 07:25 AM.

When I had my wheels powder coated & painted (2001 NA2 car, OEM wheels), Honda Solaris Silver, paint code NH-536M was used - the match with the centre caps was as close as you could hope for.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Y1_stage6_sml_800x534.jpg 
Views:	1717 
Size:	274.3 KB 
ID:	6839  
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

8. Default

Pretty sure mine r solaris as well. The centre caps were repainted and the black h's painted on by hand. Currently on a minibus with my 1 yr old going from Derby to Gatwick after getting stuck in Lazarote!
    1998S 3.2 red/black manual 4 years of great memories
    2004 54 red/red manual

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote autocar Nov 2005

"Before the NSX supercars were crap"

Quote Originally Posted by Sudesh View Post
    Also what is the color code on your wheels Paul?

Mine are the Honda UK equivalent of the JDM Washi Grey. I was told it is Pewter Grey, NH537 from memory.

Didn't recognise my NSX .. maybe time to revert to Magnum Grey

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Default Hl / ws

Those certinally are some good looking cars.
    The only thing to tidy them up is to remove the Headlight Washer System and send it over to me here in the states getting rid of those unsightly nozzles on the front.

Has anyone tried to colour match for "powder coat" the "white" from the Type-R wheels?
    I painted mine with proper layers of zinc chromate, GPW colour and clear with wet sanding between each coat and they came just a bit less bright than the OEM GPW of my car.
    You can only notice when the wheels are in the shade. They don't look as bright "white" as the body colour. When they're in the sun they actually seem brighter than the GPW body colour.
    I was affraid to let some pillick have my wheels and have a go and bugger them up and i'd have to strip them again and start all over.
    It took a little more than 3 1/2 hours with a proper "Plastic Bead Blaster" from the propeller shop just down the airfield to strip the OEM paint down to bare metal. (Thanks, Palm Beach Propellers)
    They look great and most wouldn't notice but I do.

Cheers
    nigel
    Last edited by nigel; 27-04-2010 at 04:00 PM.