Thread: Finally......!!

Default Finally......!!

At long last after weeks of waiting I picked up the NSX I bought from Nathan.
    Travelled up from Cornwall by train,then taxi to Plans Motorsport followed by a 268 mile drive back.
    About 150 miles was total frustration in the friday afternoon traffic but when I at last hit the A35,the traffic briefly eased,the sun was shining,radio 2 played Queens "Don't stop me now" and those 5 minutes were fantastic
    Then I hit more traffic on the way to Honiton but had a fabulous drive back down the A30 early evening.
    Love the car to bits and thanks to Nathan for getting the suspension sorted before I collected it.
    Happy days.Looking forward to the weekend now
    Tony
    I tell people that I've now done one decent thing in my life. Albeit inadvertently.
    Larry David

'92 Red/Black
    RS*R Exhaust, DC Headers, SuperDuper LeMans AirScooper, Dali Stealth OEM Airbox Mod: Fujita Filter, OEM 2002+ GOLD calipers + 2 piece race rotors . . . take a breath . . . and finally Nitron one way adjustable suspension!

Congrats! and health to enjoy.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Congratulations Tony and many happy years of motoring! Post some pics in due course.
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Nathan invested quite a bit of time and money to refresh and tweak your NSX. Time for some early morning clear roads to enjoy it!

See you in a few weeks at Castle Combe

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

NICE ONE!

Lucky sod

Health to enjoy

Another believer.
    Congrats !

Cheers
    Nigel

Fastest colour too - enjoy!

Missing it already

I've put a few offers in for a various bikes to try and fill the void . . . hopefully I will be back again one day.

Take care of the car and yourself Tony
    '92 Red/Black
    RS*R Exhaust, DC Headers, SuperDuper LeMans AirScooper, Dali Stealth OEM Airbox Mod: Fujita Filter, OEM 2002+ GOLD calipers + 2 piece race rotors . . . take a breath . . . and finally Nitron one way adjustable suspension!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Minch View Post
    Missing it already

I've put a few offers in for a various bikes to try and fill the void . . . hopefully I will be back again one day.

Take care of the car and yourself Tony
    I'll be joining you soon Nathan for the same good reason :-). I'm already feeling a bit sick thinking about it...will put it off for a few more months! Not sure there's anything with four wheels I could possibly feel so attached too...
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

at least you know it is in good hands
    I will cherish it and take good care of it.
    I tell people that I've now done one decent thing in my life. Albeit inadvertently.
    Larry David

'92 Red/Black