Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All Ireland NSX meet

LESS OF THIS TALK PLEASE!

The 'boss' would not be interested mate

Quote Originally Posted by Sudesh View Post
    I may gave up my NSX soul shortly
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Hi all

Id be up for it.Any thoughts of when and where?

hi mate

there has been no follow up on this since the guy's last post, so i guess until that happens there is no info like this as yet

Quote Originally Posted by shane View Post
    Hi all

Id be up for it.Any thoughts of when and where?
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Shane I never really pushed this further as I had the NIPISTONHEADS events to look after with my friend, then with work and NSX work, I just didnt have any time.

But there is a Honda/Mugen meet this weekend in Ballymena at the Honda Dealership, and some of us NSX owners are hopefully going to be there.

So at the moment for that meet its

Sudesh
    Andrew
    Connor
    Mark

But nothing really confirmed 100%!

This time of the year also doesnt help weather wise.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

C'MON guys, surely there could be more interest in this gathering ... it is a MUGEN day after all!

BE great to meet fellow owners based here, as there is so little of us anyways. Get your cars out and head up!

Sudesh
    Andrew ('multi coloured swap shop' NSX )
    Connor
    Mark
    Justin (NSX-less )
    Shane (sorry!)

Details are:

Anyone interested in coming could you send me an email on andy.thompson@donnellygroup.co.uk. Just for numbers so we can get food organised.

Date : 23/10/2010 Time : 10am to 3pm.
    Location : Donnelly and Taggart Honda, 120 Antrim Road, Ballymena, BT422HD
    Last edited by nobby; 20-10-2010 at 07:55 PM. Reason: forgot to add shane!

You forgot Shane!

Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    C'MON guys, surely there could be more interest in this gathering ... it is a MUGEN day after all!

BE great to meet fellow owners based here, as there is so little of us anyways. Get your cars out and head up!

Sudesh
    Andrew ('multi coloured swap shop' NSX )
    Connor
    Mark
    Justin (NSX-less )

Details are:

Anyone interested in coming could you send me an email on andy.thompson@donnellygroup.co.uk. Just for numbers so we can get food organised.

Date : 23/10/2010 Time : 10am to 3pm.
    Location : Donnelly and Taggart Honda, 120 Antrim Road, Ballymena, BT422HD
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Amended!

Quote Originally Posted by sudesh View Post
    you forgot shane!

Sorry gents. Internet been acting up recently quite bad, anyway I was thinking next year really to be honest. Maybe spring-time get some ideas and something together to happen to benefit all of us.

Too short notice and plenty of lads with their motors off the road for the winter.

Personally speaking I'm living in Cork at the southern tip of the south of ireland but for fairness I would think think somewhere like Dublin would be good.

I organised a Supra Skyline owners weekend in Carlow last Summer . We had it over an entire weekend, most lads booked into the same hotel for the Saturday evening had a few beers some grub and got to know the fellow petrolheads in a very relaxed atmosphere. Most of the guys were mid 20's to mid 40's, everyone seemed to mix and there was good banter. Good mix of North and South lads at this too, there was another Supra Skyline weekend this summer with a dyno day on the Saturday at Torque Tronix and attendance at the udc on the Sunday

http://sideways-racing.com/2010/06/07/supra-vs-skyline/

I'm up for anything really as long as it's planned correctly, maybe a bit of magazine coverage to ensure the interest from the owners etc. I know I can get it featured in the motoring column of the Northern Ireland Daily Mirror and have decent contacts in a couple of other mags too.

aye sounds the business alright, 2011 just seems to be more realistic. If its a good meet happy to travel, and others on this forum too would be OK about that too

see what pans out over the course of 2011

Quote Originally Posted by supramkivcork View Post
    Sorry gents. Internet been acting up recently quite bad, anyway I was thinking next year really to be honest. Maybe spring-time get some ideas and something together to happen to benefit all of us.

Too short notice and plenty of lads with their motors off the road for the winter.

Personally speaking I'm living in Cork at the southern tip of the south of ireland but for fairness I would think think somewhere like Dublin would be good.

I organised a Supra Skyline owners weekend in Carlow last Summer . We had it over an entire weekend, most lads booked into the same hotel for the Saturday evening had a few beers some grub and got to know the fellow petrolheads in a very relaxed atmosphere. Most of the guys were mid 20's to mid 40's, everyone seemed to mix and there was good banter. Good mix of North and South lads at this too, there was another Supra Skyline weekend this summer with a dyno day on the Saturday at Torque Tronix and attendance at the udc on the Sunday

http://sideways-racing.com/2010/06/07/supra-vs-skyline/

I'm up for anything really as long as it's planned correctly, maybe a bit of magazine coverage to ensure the interest from the owners etc. I know I can get it featured in the motoring column of the Northern Ireland Daily Mirror and have decent contacts in a couple of other mags too.

Excellent stuff Nobby !

The thread is up on mkivsupra.net now to garner interest, there has been a few already lay down that they'll be interested in it.

Just had a thought also, at the recent cannonball run here in Ireland I got chatting to the main organiser of it,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pURsl089oRE

I wonder would ye be interested in trying to get a few of these guys on board, the organiser of the cannonball seemed very approacable to be honest and said all the guys were a good crack to be around... just an idea at the moment

By the way is Fred a member on here, chap from Cork Southern Ireland with a 91 Nsx with gold BBS wheels, if not I have a contact number for him as I'd say he'd be interested in this event too..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast