Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 02 Yellow With Mods

I must have hit the jackpot then! LOL Can't have downforce without some trade off drag somewhere, unless you are really lucky or have an F1 wind tunnel and a team of engineers at your dispossal.

This aero discussion is well timed.

I was out with NSX2000 this morning. As often happens when you get a pop-up and 02 together, people start asking whats the difference.

Later in the day a couple of people commented that the early morning dust and salt being thrown up from the roads looked verrry different from behind the NSX's.

I can only put this down to the difference in aero package. Paul is completely OEM on his 55 whereas I have the bonnet / duct / undertrays x2 at the front / 02 mini rr spoiler / 02 RR rear spoiler and valence diffusor. When discussing what they could see, clearly the above is changing the airflow as the 'dust' from behind mine was lower and narrower on exit from the car.

As a package it works. And without it the car feels sooo different and light up front, less planted. As Ary says ... if we had w/tunnels and engineers (and £££) we could keep on tweaking. I dont so I'll remain satisfied that Honda R&D is good enough for me.

regards,

Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123