Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Comptech Supercharge fitted! (pictures heavy!)

PS I highly recommed a new fuel filter and a fuel pressure gauge, no fuel = BIG BANG!

2. Default

I don't really understand what you mean?

The Fuel Pressure Regulators have been red for a long time. *The color does not have anything to do with the internal parts of any regulator. *They're all red.

So there is nothing "hi-boost" about the kit you have.

Dixon
    info@dmsracingltd.co.uk

Dixcel UK Sole distributor, Comptech UK official dealer.

www.dmsracingltd.com

Now we are also official Mugen, Jun, Spoon, Seibon, Js Racing dealer

2007 Timeattack NA Class Champion!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AR View Post
    PS I highly recommed a new fuel filter and a fuel pressure gauge, no fuel = BIG BANG!
    will check out the a/f tomorrow when it's on the dyno. You can tell when the fuel when it's not going in properly, if so we will get him a new fuel filter

Dixon
    info@dmsracingltd.co.uk

www.dmsracingltd.com

Thanks Ary.

Do you have a picture of your dash with all the extra gauges as I am not sure where to put then without looking to 'Chav'.
    What other gauges do you recommend? I was initially thinking an audio or light warning as I am not sure I'll be looking at the gauges whilst I am pushing it.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

5. Default

I can set you up a Defi Fuel pressure gauge and also oil temp and pressure gauge, but you don't really need those if you are only using the car on the road.

All Defi gague comes with warning light and a very annoying 'Beep' at warning so you won't need to look into it.

Or you can have a similar gauge setup like we have done on Mo's car, you can check it out on his when I see you this weekend.

Dixon
    info@dmsracingltd.co.uk

www.dmsracingltd.com

Quote Originally Posted by DixcelBrake View Post
    I don't really understand what you mean?

The Fuel Pressure Regulators have been red for a long time. *The color does not have anything to do with the internal parts of any regulator. *They're all red.

So there is nothing "hi-boost" about the kit you have.

Dixon

They are not all red, for years CT used the Blue Vortech FMU for low boost and the red for Hi Boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
    Thanks Ary.

Do you have a picture of your dash with all the extra gauges as I am not sure where to put then without looking to 'Chav'.
    What other gauges do you recommend? I was initially thinking an audio or light warning as I am not sure I'll be looking at the gauges whilst I am pushing it.

SS
    I have a fuel pressure gauge on top of my fuel filter, I also have an AFR and Data logger in my centre console. Will post some pictures in another thread or PM me you e-mail.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AR View Post
    They are not all red, for years CT used the Blue Vortech FMU for low boost and the red for Hi Boost.
    Wow you must be on this forum for long Yes it used to be blue but it was like 10 years ago.

Now they are all in Red and preset by CT before they ship it out.

Dixon
    info@dmsracingltd.co.uk

www.dmsracingltd.com

Quote Originally Posted by DixcelBrake View Post
    will check out the a/f tomorrow when it's on the dyno. You can tell when the fuel when it's not going in properly, if so we will get him a new fuel filter

Dixon
    When was the last time his fuel filter was changed? Since the CTSC takes the feed from there. It makes A LOT of sense to get a new fuel filter in place. I hope you changed the washers ( new ones with a fuel filter ) to avoid leakeage.

C'mon guys is only like £15.00 for a bloody filter and not really any extra labour.

10. Default

We will ask the owner when was he last changed the filter, you only need to change them every 60000 miles anyway and his car just passed that.
    info@dmsracingltd.co.uk

www.dmsracingltd.com

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast