Thread: Login issue

m666 edd Guest

Default Login issue

Is it just me but I seem to have to type my login every time even though remember me is ticked? Well after every time I close my browser completely at least.

First I thought it was just my work computer but it's doing it at home with a completely different browser.

Thought it might be to do with the site move.

Nope...most likely to do with your virus scan or the way your computer is set upregarding cookies etc.
    No problem with mine.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

I have this as an intermitent problem ... I put it down to Kevin probably doing some being the scenes techno stuff ....
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

What browser are you using? If it's Internet Explorer version 6, try upgrading to I.E. 8 or another browser altogether like Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. I only have the troubles you mention when using I.E. 6, Firefox seems to work ok for me.

HTH.

I just double checked and Firefox works fine (keeps you logged in) whereas I.E.6 seems to log you out.

I would guess that the recent update of the site it not 100% compatible with I.E.6.....time to update your browser.