Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Radiator blown

I can’t comment on longevity between the two.
    I did not find that the Mishimoto was a direct drop in; the tank with the lower hose fouled the bottom cross member and needed cutting and welding, see post no2 in my post
    http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.ph...-Major-Service

Thanks. Anyone know a good source in the EU?

Blog Entries

Japan Post stopped accepting any deliveries to majority of European countries except for UK but other courier services are still in operation.
    Not EU but if you can still get the delivery from US into your country, I can forward the contact detail of the shop I use.

It's not generic email address like sales@***.com so I would rather not post the address on the public forum.

Just received the Koyo Racing rad from them recently so hope it's still in stock.

Kaz

Kaz, I've sent you an email. Not sure if you received it.

Another question: in the US the Koyo no. is v2032 while I've found another one which is adverted as 'fits NSX' but its no. is KV0826303R. See also: https://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/e.../10002137.html

The later one looks different (with a bottle cap???) Standard picture? Wrong one? Fake? No, I'm not ordering it from Japan but from the UK.

Dummy me, just seen Kaz' blog here: http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/entry.php?145...h-Check-etc-30

So it seems to be the same, right? I just want to hear that it's the same,so please tell me it's the same.

Thanks.
    Last edited by goldnsx; 14-04-2020 at 12:25 PM.

Blog Entries

Received last night and just replied as getting so many email, messages, etc from many countries while dealing with other projects and NSX services.
    Seems like everyone has extra time under current situation so the amount of messages increased massively....
    Hope you will get my email shortly....

Kaz

Sorry, Kaz, I don't want to steal your time.

I've ordered one.
    Last edited by goldnsx; 14-04-2020 at 03:41 PM.

Update: I've just received a Koyo radiator from the UK. There's a little bit of dust (aluminium?) on the inner sidewalls of the inlet/outlet from production I guess. Might need a little flush before installation.

They've also sent me a 1.3 bar Koyo cap but I'll stay with the 1.1 bar OEM one.

Update 2: installed it today.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200522_142941.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	103.9 KB 
ID:	13926

The quality is ok so far. But the welder must have had a bad day...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200522_144725.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	13927

I don't like bleeding the cooling system as it's always a time-consuming mess and you're never certain if all the air is out.
    Last edited by goldnsx; 22-05-2020 at 03:41 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234