Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maybe.......just maybe

Smile Maybe.......just maybe

This maybe the one, does anyone know of any background to the 1995 Yellow Manual currently on Pistonheads.
    I have been looking on and off for a while(The Credit Crunch was to blame for the "off" periods), this appears to have some of the regular maladies sorted .....any advice
    Thanks

I believe the owner is a member here.....

IIRC The owner bought it from an elderly man and then the car needed a few quid spent on suspension.

Nice looking Targa, got to be worth a look.

There's also a coupe in Yellow/Black just gone up for sale on this forum. A few less miles and ££'s, but I'd always promote the Targa for UK roads.

Best of luck which ever you choose, and we'll meet you and your new P&J at Japfest 2010

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    I'd always promote the Targa for UK roads.
    Best car for the weather right LOL!

Thumbs up

Thanks for the info.
    Cheers

hi

currently thinking of buying an NSX also, early days for me yet. anyway wanted to find out if the Targa version is too small for the likes of me?

I am around 6ft 3" and heavyish build ... is this car out of the question for me?

Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    I am around 6ft 3" and heavyish build ... is this car out of the question for me?
    You'll be fine with the roof off!

More seriously, one of the PH locals around here sat in my coupe last weekend and his head was almost touching the roof. He's about 6'1", maybe 6'2", and he didn't seem too confident in there. So you're probably out of luck.

That said, do a search on here for lower seat-rails (I hope I'm thinking of the NSX and not the S2000 there...) - might be a solution.
    "No man with a good car needs to be justified"

Blue '08 FD2 CTR - big, ITR-sized shoes to fill...
    Yellow '96 NSX 3.0 - oh was it worth the wait!
    Black '99 ITR - well, I had to have another one, the first was so much fun. Miss this one even more than #1...
    Blue '03 S2000 - SOLD, flawed but fun
    Blue '04 Focus TDCi Sport - SOLD, very good fun for a diesel!
    Black '00 ITR - SOLD, still missed
    Red '98 Civic VTi - SOLD, probably still bombproof

m666 edd Guest

You might be alright if you got long legs rather than a long body.

Quote Originally Posted by jan glyn View Post
    This maybe the one, does anyone know of any background to the 1995 Yellow Manual currently on Pistonheads.
    I have been looking on and off for a while(The Credit Crunch was to blame for the "off" periods), this appears to have some of the regular maladies sorted .....any advice
    Thanks
    Just put the car in the market place on this site.
    1995 Indy Pearl Manual 3.0 Targa in Sunny Tamworth

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast