Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2001 Twin Turbo Supra

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sudesh View Post
    lol Thanks!

Unfortunately I wont be doing much if any driving in this car as, its already sold. I bought the car with intentions of driving a selling at the same time but it sold before it even arrived. So just going to have it professionaly detailed and registered now. I might take it out for a drive when its registered to see the difference in the gear shift as I had a couple of earlier 1994/95 TT Supras with the standard auto box and they were a real nice car to drive. Its 93000km grade 4.5 its in immaculate condition still smells new inside.

just our of interest, how much would a car like this go for?

thanks

Hi

This one was £12,500
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Nice looking car Sudesh.

A friend of mine had a UK auto in black a while back and has regretted selling it every day since.

Have to say, in my opinion they look much better / aggresive with the UK bonnet scoop.

Cheers

Pete.
    91 Honda Nsx
    90 VW Golf 16v (Track Hack)

Quote Originally Posted by PeteM View Post
    Nice looking car Sudesh.

A friend of mine had a UK auto in black a while back and has regretted selling it every day since.

Have to say, in my opinion they look much better / aggresive with the UK bonnet scoop.

Cheers

Pete.
    The UK are stunning in totaly standard form. The vent definately helps.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12