Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2001 Twin Turbo Supra

Lightbulb 2001 Twin Turbo Supra

Got this in from Japan, one of the very last TT Supras, 2001 car and its the VVTI Facelifted model, Auto but has Tiptronic and Steering wheel down shift, and has the full factory fitted leather, NAV/TV system and walnut dash. Havent got round to getting it polished up yet as I was getting it through IVA/SVA and MOT. Going to remove the terrible looking rear fog and have it wired into the rear light cluster like the UK cars.

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

9. Default

damn dude, that's a lot of photos obviously you are very excited about your new ride. I like it. Always wanted one.

I would prefer some more agressive alloys. Looks pretty fresh, is that 9,300 miles on the clock???

Despite the high cost of living, it's still very popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomin33 View Post
    damn dude, that's a lot of photos obviously you are very excited about your new ride. I like it. Always wanted one.

I would prefer some more agressive alloys. Looks pretty fresh, is that 9,300 miles on the clock???
    lol Thanks!

Unfortunately I wont be doing much if any driving in this car as, its already sold. I bought the car with intentions of driving a selling at the same time but it sold before it even arrived. So just going to have it professionaly detailed and registered now. I might take it out for a drive when its registered to see the difference in the gear shift as I had a couple of earlier 1994/95 TT Supras with the standard auto box and they were a real nice car to drive. Its 93000km grade 4.5 its in immaculate condition still smells new inside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast