Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Japfest

Perhaps a silly question, but I'll ask anyway - is the driving access to the show area at Castle Coombe relatively 'ramp/kerb-free'? My car is LOW!

Looking forward to meeting you all (without scraping the front spoiler hopefully!)
    1992 JDM NSX Auto, Marga Hills Wide-Arch Body Kit, Taitec JGTC Centre-Exit Exhaust & Diffuser - 'The Dream'
    2006 Lexus RX400h - 'The Work Horse'

m666 edd Guest

Auto Spirit:
    I've been there a few times with my astra coupe and it's lower than my nsx and don't remember there being any problem areas.

NSX France:
    I'm sure we'll all be in the restaurant / pub to meet up.

All the Premier Inns either have their own bar Restaurant or are next door to a pub/restaurant
    Chris

Default 5 in 5

5 Passes and 5 days to go ... please dont let them go to waste...

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Ok boys & girls,

I have 5 spare car passes requiring owners. So if you've been watching and wondering about joining us for this special day, now is the time to put your hand up!

I also have 5 tickets available at the discounted club price of £14 (It will be £20 on the day).

If you'd like one of these please let me know and I'll put your name against them with payment on the day please.

Regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

5. Default

I really regret having to pull out of this at such short notice but I now no longer have access to Matt's car this coming weekend. I may still drive down in my other Japanese "pocket rocket" but will not be in a NSX ... Will hopefully still see you all there.

All the best,

Dan

6. Default

I am still planning to be there, however i suffered a slight stroke like episode last week and my speech is very poor at the moment, so may not be too chatty. Will see you at the gate Paul. I will be in the wide bodied black thing and talking like a drunk lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    5 Passes and 5 days to go ... please dont let them go to waste...
    Hi Paul,

I'm trying to get my brother to come along (ex NSX owner!) Have asked him tonight, but he wont be able to let me know until friday, so if you can get rid of the tickets before then thats cool, if not and I get a postitive response from big brother then I will try a quick post friday night to see if there is a ticket available.

Cheers
    PG

Paul, I'm still trying to find out if I can get out of work last minute, but this is very unlikely, but if I can I will pm you. Hoping for good news!
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Quote Originally Posted by DTA-Motorsport View Post
    I really regret having to pull out of this at such short notice but I now no longer have access to Matt's car this coming weekend. I may still drive down in my other Japanese "pocket rocket" but will not be in a NSX ... Will hopefully still see you all there.

All the best,

Dan
    Hi Dan,

I had apolgised to Paul already for the late change of plan so we can't be faulted on that front! I hope that this is to the benefit of another member but I'm sad my car won't be making up the beautiful display and allowing you the pleasure of an NSX trip after a long absence! I know you'll all have a great day, the Fenns car is probably worth the entry fee alone :-)

Regards,

Matt
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Spirit View Post
    Perhaps a silly question, but I'll ask anyway - is the driving access to the show area at Castle Coombe relatively 'ramp/kerb-free'? My car is LOW!

Looking forward to meeting you all (without scraping the front spoiler hopefully!)
    mate you will be fine as i think my front is about 3 inchs ish lol

thx amo

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast