Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Japfest

Hi Dan,

Yes it will be good to see you again.

PM sent with details.

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by DTA-Motorsport View Post
    Hi there!

Blimey!! It's been a long time since I've been on this forum ...

Just wanted to add my name to the list of attendees for Saturday the 15th. As Matt, TheQuietOne, can't make it on that day he has kindly offered the use of his NSX to me for the day so that I may attend in his place. I know that I'll be a poor immitation of the man himself (I'm far less sarcastic but just as devilishly handsome ... ) but I hope you'll have me anyway! I'm really looking forward to being back in an NSX, even if it is only for a day!

I will send payment for my ticket through Paypal and PM Paul with the relevant adress details, etc.

Looking forward to seeing you all again!

Regards,

Dan
    Ary are you reading this. I reckon they need your car there too
    92 brown/blue/gold manual coupe sadly stolen:
    96 Brooklands Green manual T-top.Sadly now sold
    04 Formula Red manual coupe Very sadly sold

Hi Everyone,

Thanx to all who have responded so quickly to the request for funds.

There's a few additions coming in on the attendee list following my little PM. If you've sent funds but not updated the list please do so.

We are now well on track to exceed 40 NSX and tantalisingly close to getting over 50 NSX all together.

I'll be ordering the tickets on Thursday so please if you're going to join us, update the thread and pop the funds in the post/Paypal, Thanx!

Regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

4. Default Hi Paul

Hi Paul,

Hope your keeping well!! I have just deposited the money of £28 into your paypal account for me plus one passenger!

Looking forward to seeing all you guys at Japfest

Also thanks for organising

Cheers,

Andy

Default Last Few Days to order tickets

Hello,

Could the kind owner who sent me the cheque for £28, Mr M A Ashraf, please provide your avatar name. I think I know who it is (has a number in the name) but need to be sure

Thank you to all who have responded so quickly by sending funds already.

I will be ordering later this week so if you've still to pop the cheque in the post or to push the buttons on Paypal, you've a few days left.

Regards,

Paul
    Senninha

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Hello,

Could the kind owner who sent me the cheque for £28, Mr M A Ashraf, please provide your avatar name. I think I know who it is (has a number in the name) but need to be sure

I will be ordering later this week so if you've still to pop the cheque in the post or to push the buttons on Paypal, you've a few days left.

Regards,

Paul
    *cough* Amo *cough*
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by jaytip View Post
    Ary are you reading this. I reckon they need your car there too
    Ha ha, you're not wrong. Really glad Dan can get the enjoyment of my car for the weekend and that he gets to stretch it's legs and help with Paul's event at the same time! Go on Ary let yours out on it's own too for others to ogle
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

hi mate that be me then

thx amo

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Hello,

Regards,

Paul

Hi Paul,
    we might still make the 50
    please pm me with your address so that I can send a cheque by return

Thanks Chris B N

10. Default

Excellent! Thanks for the PM Paul, I've just sent payment through Paypal.

Also, if there is anything I can offer my help/assistance with then please let me know.

Regards,

Dan

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast