Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Japfest

Quote Originally Posted by anachonda View Post
    I booked the boat!

I will be here! and i will be happy to meet some NSX members.

Greg
    We'll be sure to offer all our French owners a warm Japfest welcome.

Dont forget to advise Ian if you want to track your NSX via the Japfest track thread.

Regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Greg, that is great news that you are coming. Alot of members here will be happy to meet you.
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Hi Paul, just wondered how we were paying for this.

Cheers,

James.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Default Time to send your pennies!

Quote Originally Posted by Papalazarou View Post
    Hi Paul, just wondered how we were paying for this.

Cheers,

James.
    Ahh, so you spotted the flaw in my plan that we just turn up and blag our way in then!!

Ian has been very efficient and booked the track session. I've got tickets on hold but now need to confirm these.

Two reasons why I've left it late ....

1) I've been in regular contact with the organisers hoping to establish which location we have around the circuit. So far they still cannot advise where we will be.

2) Chris, Paul and me have all tried to obtain support form Honda UK for display material. This year they are sponsoring the BTCC with 2 x Civics. We're still working on Honda but can advise that they will offer invites for one of the seasons races later in the year.

So without further delay ... tickets and money.

The club price is £14 per adult including guests.

Children under 14 yrs have free entry.

This price gets you access to the full show and the club stand to safely display your NSX.

I will need to place the order for tickets no later than the 15th April. Therefore, can you please submit your cheques or Paypal to arrive no later than the 14th April 2010

I have sent a pm with my postal address to all on the list.

It is also possible to make payment via Paypal, but please either add 50p for charges or accept the charges yourself when making payment. Paypal payment to paul.finch@cw.com

2010 turnout .....

So far we have 35 confirmed NSX with our friends from NSX France.

There are 12 maybe's .....

I was hoping to get to mark the 20th Anniversary with a new UK record of collecting together 50 NSX. If all the above arrive we will be at 47.

I hate coming 2nd so if you're reading this and thinking about attending, whether you're an old or new owner, we'd love to see you and your P&J.

Its only 6 weekends to go .... which means I get married in 7!!!!!!! (which is actually the 3rd reason I'm late posting this info)

See you all at Japfest 2010, May 15th

Small Paddock display...

The organisers have asked if a small sub-group of owners (3-5 cars) would like to display their cars in the main paddock area.

Last year they did single cars which meant a potentially lonely day for the owner, hence the increase in numbers for niche vehicles this year.

Please let me know if you would like to display your NSX in the paddock. Please note this is the busiest area throughout the whole day and at present we have no way of roping off the area.

Regards, Paul
    Last edited by Senninha; 07-04-2010 at 09:31 AM.
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

Payment sent
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

Hi Paul,

Further to our recent pm exchange, I am delighted to confirm my attendance (plus 1). Will put cheque in the post.

First time for me to attend any kind of show of this nature so really excited about it and looking forward to meeting you all.

Cheers
    Parvin
    1992 JDM NSX Auto, Marga Hills Wide-Arch Body Kit, Taitec JGTC Centre-Exit Exhaust & Diffuser - 'The Dream'
    2006 Lexus RX400h - 'The Work Horse'

payment sent, hotel booked, just got tot start cleaning!
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Hi Paul,

Sorry for the late addition, just realised I am on the track session list and not on this list as well.

Just let me know how much and where to send.

Regards,

Pete
    91 Honda Nsx
    90 VW Golf 16v (Track Hack)

Hi Rob (Fenn)

Please clear your pm inbox so I can get back to you ref your pm this morning....I have a few ideas to discuss please

regards,

Paul
    Senninha

10. Default

Hi there!

Blimey!! It's been a long time since I've been on this forum ...

Just wanted to add my name to the list of attendees for Saturday the 15th. As Matt, TheQuietOne, can't make it on that day he has kindly offered the use of his NSX to me for the day so that I may attend in his place. I know that I'll be a poor immitation of the man himself (I'm far less sarcastic but just as devilishly handsome ... ) but I hope you'll have me anyway! I'm really looking forward to being back in an NSX, even if it is only for a day!

I will send payment for my ticket through Paypal and PM Paul with the relevant adress details, etc.

Looking forward to seeing you all again!

Regards,

Dan
    Last edited by DTA-Motorsport; 09-04-2010 at 12:37 PM.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast