Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Does anyone know this car?

Well done Tom and welcome to the fold!
    Everytime someone raves on about NSX ownership I think I really should reconsider my plan to sell mine in the Spring. I love it when I do get it out on the highway but with not much more than a 1000 miles covered last year I sort of find it hard to justify owing a car that screams to be used (especially in the very best colour!!LOL).
    We'll see.

Cheers,

Baz
    Current fleet:
    My beloved 2003 NSX - now very sadly sold
    BMW 530d M Sport Business Edition, daily driver
    Smart - the wife's eco warrior
    Autotrail Scout motorhome
    Triumph Scrambler
    Montesa 4RT trials tool

Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    I love it when I do get it out on the highway but with not much more than a 1000 miles covered last year I sort of find it hard to justify owing a car that screams to be used.

Cheers,

Baz
    I'm sure plenty of people on here won't mind taking your car out for a spin just to add a few more miles on it for you each year. Then you can justify keeping it>

Sharon

Well done, Tom - and welcome to the owners' club

As you trawl through the back catalogue of posts on here, you'll see a load of people who buy their car as an itch they want to scratch, then end up keeping it for years and years. Or those who sell theirs in a fit of "I fancy something else", only to find the something else and wish they hadn't...

After about 3 years, I get bored of each car and am always thinking about what I'd have next. After nearly 2 years of NSX ownership, I honestly can't imagine selling it unless something else came along that was simultaneously game-changing and yet under-appreciated by the monied hordes and fashionistas.

Honda wished they'd sold thousands of these cars every year. I'm glad they didn't

There are a few other owners in your neck of the woods; must be time for a Herts meet up and drive one weekend in the spring ;-)

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showth...=hertfordshire

Finally, you could do worse than giving your car over to Kaz for a health check - http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showth...ghlight=health - haven't done it myself (yet) but everyone seems to rave about his attention to detail

cheers
    Ewan
    ex owner - various Hondas inc 03 NFR NSX-T
    Current fun car Lotus Evora 400

Well done Tom, don't mind admitting it's given me a wee lump in the throat seeing your pic....

....but if you enjoy it half as much as I did you're on to a winner. Reckon you got yourself a steal there- when I was selling it the mileage seemed to be the thing putting people off, but with a full history that really shouldn't be a problem. All the guys here have been great with banter, opinion and sensible advice (which alone has made the ownership experience richer).

Enjoy! And please keep tanking the miles on

Graham
    '93 Sebring Silver : sadly now sold
    '93 Range Rover LSE : now LPG so 11mpg not so bad. If I replace any more parts it'll be a new car.
    '07 Landie Defender 110 SW XS: heated seats!!! they'll be asking us to wash it next....
    '96 MX5 : project car
    '09 Honda XL125V : new hobby

Thanks again for the welcome, everyone! The NSX has always been one of my absolute favourite cars, and I'm already fairly sure --any major problems aside-- that this will be a keeper.

I'm happy with the mileage; I reckon it will mean I use it more. I've restricted the usage of my Elise due to wanting to keep it in good condition and the miles low, and TBH it's limited my enjoyment of it. Not this one

And I'm already in discussions with Kaz...
    1993 Honda NSX
    1999 Lotus Elise 111s

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234