Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Silverstone Classic 2010

1. Default Silverstone Classic 2010

work permitting I will be there - with Kettle - portable gaz, coffee and tea

oh and the car

If I have another NSX by then........... well unless another car might be welcome lol.
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

Chris - many thanks for organising this again.

The 2009 event was one of the most enjoyable car events/meets I have ever attended, so I am greatly looking forward to the next one.

I agree that the 'pitch' could not have been better (despite the neighbours!)- fingers crossed that this will become the established NSX location.

I'm intrigued to know what you have asked Honda to supply. Did my request for dancing girls make the list?!
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

I think I'll tag along this year - was thinking about doing the Le Mans Classic but maybe the SS Classic would be a worthy alternative

My guess would be, we'd either come and go on one day or maybe camp overnigh for the Saturday.

Thanks for putting it together!
    ex owner - various Hondas inc 03 NFR NSX-T
    Current fun car Lotus Evora 400

Hi Chris,

Thanx in advance for picking this one up again!

I'm very keen to attend this year as circumstances worked against me this year.

Most likely I will be either the Saturday or Sunday for me, just need to decide what color NSX to bring :o)

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

6. Default

Any thoughts about inviting members of the Honda S800 owners along as well - or does this spoil the purity of the NSX ?

Quote Originally Posted by sorepaws View Post
    Any thoughts about inviting members of the Honda S800 owners along as well - or does this spoil the purity of the NSX ?
    Sounds good to me. I'm a member (not an owner) and attended a couple of their events during the year. I'm happy to give Tony a call if others agree to inviting them along.

Chris, as its the 20th anniversary of the NSX, what are the chances of Honda helping us recreate some of the Dreams advert with various vehicles from thier history?

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

For the first time in living memory the Mrs is not planning on dropping a baby this summer so I will be up for coming for a whole day.

Great to hear this is happening again Chris.
    What have you requested from Honda this time?
    After a very enjoyable weekend last time I will be looking to attend and camp for the duration.

Olly

Chris, I would like to thank you for organising this fantastic event again.

I really enjoyed it this year and especially meeting up with fellow members and seeing their P & J.

Lets hope Honda can help us celebrate the 20th year of the NSX!

I should be attending this in the new year.
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast