Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: For the wide boys lol

Quote Originally Posted by WhyOne? View Post
    The motoring equivalent of stone cladding!
    Genius

Hopefully one day it will be returned to it's former, pure, glory.
    The older I get, the faster I was

Whilst I dont like that particular apron on the front bumper or the rear end pieces, is not that bad and parked to a pop up nsx it will look years and if done right be more stable at high speed too.

Quote Originally Posted by AR View Post
    Whilst I dont like that particular apron on the front bumper or the rear end pieces, is not that bad and parked to a pop up nsx it will look years and if done right be more stable at high speed too.
    As much as I hate to admit it I think Ary is right, looks much more "Modern"

Maybe if they paid a bit more attention to detain, and not chrome wheels or that type of spoiler? I don't think the Yellow helps either.

Jim
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Not quite as badly ruined I suppose I just couldn't replace lovely precision aluminium panels with ill fitting (heavy?) fibreglass ones.

If you are of the opinion that the NSX looks dated that's because it is old now... even the 02+ cars are.

A few performance enhancing mods to keep the latest hot hatches at bay on the straights is fair enough, maybe even some different wheels to fill the arches more effectively but I'll be leaving the lovely original lines well alone.

Nothing wrong with growing old gracefully... not that I'd know of course

Cheers

Mark
    The older I get, the faster I was

come on you lot its not that bad
    change the wheels and job done

thx amo

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

I think the front splitter on that one spoils it,a bit OTT, but other than that, I quite like the rest of it.

Jim
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

I kept my car narrowbody as trying to get the front and rear ( very light ) fibreglass panels to fit was a hell of a mission for the poor bodyshop. As mark mentioned preparation is the name of the game. So much for ready to paint. Also the parts are a lot lighter than OEM.

IMHO the 2002 plus cars do not look dated at all.

10. Default

I don't mind the sorcery front but the rest is pretty horrid. It is also no where near low enough, which is the problem with most roadgoing cars fitted with those sort of kits, just looks odd to me.
    '02 Honda NSX [Garage Queen]
    '17 Huracan Performante [Weekend Car]
    '19 Porsche Macan [Daily]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast