Thread: Diffuser

Default Diffuser

I have always fancied a diffuser to finish off the back end of my NSX, nothing more than a cosmetic update, and maybe in fact more problems for me having a slightly lowered suspension with speed bumps.... but what the hell.

Ive seen this diffuser at 1:17 mins on this film http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-W_K...rec-r2-2f-2-HM
    and wonder if anyone knows if its homemade or maybe commercially available or if in fact there are any tried and tested ones for the NA1?
    Last edited by eclipse1501; 07-12-2009 at 07:49 PM. Reason: can't spell

Looks like this one to me

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/produc...TC%5Fdiffuser/

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Yes i think you might be right. But SoS Taitec mentions you have to use center exit exhaust pipes with their system but the NSX in the video [pic] has a bit more offset pipes. Im just having second thoughts whether this mod is a bit too "track" but i do really like the look of it. Not sure at all what exhaust was fitted to mine before it was imported [pic] and although I love the sound and the blunt unpolished tail pipes finish ive never been satisfied with the overall effect.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	diffuser.JPG 
Views:	167 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	6407   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN9491.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	6408  

Hard to tell, but a pict of the underside will help. Is it two cans or just one? Looks a bit like the Dali rice rocket exhaust.

Its due in for all the cooling pipes changing next week so while its on the ramp i will try and get some underside pictures but i think looking at the diffuser screen shot it might just be possible to cobble a similar job together.