Thread: Sound Level Meter: Kaz - kzukNA1

Blog Entries

Default Sound Level Meter: Kaz - kzukNA1

Hi, all.

Just wanted to inform the members here that I’ve been handed the club’s ‘Sound level meter’ from the ‘forumadmin’.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SoundLevelMeter.JPG 
Views:	152 
Size:	145.7 KB 
ID:	6402

Not sure which category to post this info but I hope here is fine….

My header and exhaust are still OEM so I won’t be in need for this meter yet.
    I hope I can find a good (performance and ease of installation) header/exhaust and replace them some point next year and use this meter.

If you need the meter for track event and so on, please send me an email through this website and we can discuss about the delivery.

Regards,
    Kaz

Default Headers and exhaust

Hi Kaz, about your exhaust system. If your looking for good performance upgrade and not loud I bought a set of Comp-Tech headers and couldn't be happier with them.
    A side note, From my time with the Indy cars, DO take the time and trouble to have them ceramic coated inside and out. Cost me $220 u.s. with a lifetime gurantee.
    I used a company over here called Jet-Hot Coatings because that's who we used on the Indy cars and it's the greatest! Comp-Tech was accepted by Acura as non detremental to the original factory workings and didn't void the OEM warrenty.
    They are getting hard to find because of all these reasons but Chris at S.o.S. might be of help if your interested.
    I also bought a Comp-Tech muffler and except for the round tips that look odd with the symetrical body lines which can be remedied with a different set of tips, which i'm still looking for, this system IS the dogs danglies !
    The Jet Hot Coating DID reduce the in engine compartment temperature by at least 50 F and it's too bad you can't see the system because it's a work of art.
    Just my two P's worth.

Cheers
    nigel
    Last edited by nigel; 01-12-2009 at 06:54 PM.