Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Couple of quick ones.

1. Default

Lol! My girlfriend likes my size so I'll avoid surgery...

Thanks for the links. That explains it - 'Kaz' is not his username. Excellent. Can't believe how affordable these seems to run after the R8s and GT3s I've been looking at - and they were cheap compared to the GTR or Gallardo. I'm excited - now just need to find a car...

Quote Originally Posted by NiallNSX View Post
    Lol! My girlfriend likes my size so I'll avoid surgery...

Thanks for the links. That explains it - 'Kaz' is not his username. Excellent. Can't believe how affordable these seems to run after the R8s and GT3s I've been looking at - and they were cheap compared to the GTR or Gallardo. I'm excited - now just need to find a car...
    Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately now comes the difficult part. I think from memory there were 14 NSX's sold in 2004 and 12 from 2005 to end of production.

Good luck with the search you will not be dissapointed

Regards

John
    ------------------
    2004 3.2 Man, Formula Red. Now Sold and not missed as much as expected. Life goes on.

Welcome!

I think Lankstarr (Luke) is about 6.4? He has fixed this problem with a modification, but I can't remember what that was? Luke are you around?
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Interesting comments. I am 6-2 and while the seat and driving postion is perfect - the most comfortable seat I have ever been in - I barely squeeze in under the roof without shaving my head. Is the Dali lowered seat cushion worth getting?

Cheers,

David

5. Default

Is there a registry of later cars - say 2002 onwards as that's the shape I want? I guess a large fraction of those owners frequent these pages.

Quote Originally Posted by NiallNSX View Post
    Is there a registry of later cars - say 2002 onwards as that's the shape I want? I guess a large fraction of those owners frequent these pages.
    It is really a case of keeping your ear to the ground here and pistonheads auto trader etc. until one comes up. If you are not too choosy on colour or coupe v targa then its just a waiting game. There have been 3 or 4 2002 onwards cars sold or advertised in the last few months

Regards

John
    ------------------
    2004 3.2 Man, Formula Red. Now Sold and not missed as much as expected. Life goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by NSX100 View Post
    Interesting comments. I am 6-2 and while the seat and driving postion is perfect - the most comfortable seat I have ever been in - I barely squeeze in under the roof without shaving my head. Is the Dali lowered seat cushion worth getting?

Cheers,

David
    Your options are;
    1. Buy a lower seat cushion from the shark across the pond.
    2. Get a vehicle trimmer to make you a lower seat cushion up.
    3. Or if you want maximum headroom and the possibility of getting a skid lid on your head for a track day you can fit new lower & lighter seats.

8. Default

Normally when I am interested in a particular model of car I go and test drive a dealer's car so as not to waste a private seller's time and fuel. Somehow I think I could wait for months before I see a decent 2002-2005 car for sale from a dealer somewhere in the SE. The point: is there anyone within a reasonable distance of Essex willing to at least take me out in their car and let me sit in the driver's seat? I need to know i am lusting after the correct car for me.

Hi Niall,

I am based near Bury St. Edmunds in Suffolk and you are very welcome to try my car for size... and if you really like it you might be able to prise it off me!
    I did advertise it on Pistonheads a short while ago and thought I had sold it within 3 days but the guy pulled out, having paid a small deposit. Mine is a red 2003 completely standard car with only 24,000 miles by two mature owners - I've owned it for the past 3 1/2 years and only possibly selling because I use it so little.
    Anyway, if you would like a chat or to arrange a visit send me a pm with your contact details.

Cheers,

Baz
    Current fleet:
    My beloved 2003 NSX - now very sadly sold
    BMW 530d M Sport Business Edition, daily driver
    Smart - the wife's eco warrior
    Autotrail Scout motorhome
    Triumph Scrambler
    Montesa 4RT trials tool

10. Default

PM sent

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast