Thread: Seat Rails for Bride Gias.

1. Default Seat Rails for Bride Gias.

Does anyone have Bride Gias seats?

Can they recomend a suitable seat rail for the NSX.

Bride do two types for the NSX and fit the Gias and there are other makes which are a generic fit.

Wondering if anyone else has these seats and can say i have these rails and work well with the gias.

I would imagine stock seats are rather heavy. Possibly my first peformance mod - weight saving when i get one.

I have Recaro PP with Brides RO rails, you must be carefull with the height. I had to modified mine to get more clearance than stock.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AR View Post
    I have Recaro PP with Brides RO rails, you must be carefull with the height. I had to modified mine to get more clearance than stock.

Thanks...

So if you can use bride with Recaro seats then maybe you can use a rail for Racaro seats for the Bride.

Need for speed sell some by the guys who make the exhausts.

Quote Originally Posted by jaffaz32 View Post
    Thanks...

So if you can use bride with Recaro seats then maybe you can use a rail for Racaro seats for the Bride.

Simon, NSXGB, had a spare Bride RO rail a while back...PM him he may well still have it and wanted sensible money for it. He aslo fitted Recaro PP's as I did but went the Bride rail route so he may be able to help with info but his relates to Recaros....I seen to remember a guy in the US fitting Bride seats but can't remember the exact model......Would be worth searching on prime...

Quote Originally Posted by Hagasan View Post
    Simon, NSXGB, had a spare Bride RO rail a while back...PM him he may well still have it and wanted sensible money for it. He aslo fitted Recaro PP's as I did but went the Bride rail route so he may be able to help with info but his relates to Recaros....I seen to remember a guy in the US fitting Bride seats but can't remember the exact model......Would be worth searching on prime...

Sorry, sold! (And way too cheap!)

How tall are you Jaffa? If you are looking for more headroom than standard you will find you have to modify the rails you choose. A friend with a MIG welder will come in very handy....

Or, if you have very deep pockets, buy the Downforce Type-R replcas advertised on prime, they will be the only plug and play option I'm aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by jaffaz32 View Post
    Thanks...

Mate if you are on about this company then I would not believe anything they, look at this product:

http://www.needforspeed.co.uk/pages/...PartType=SRB15