Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi new here

1. Default hi new here

hi my name's andy im from nottingham i'm abit of a honda nu$t had loads starting with a l reg civic 1.5 lsi that went onto a ek6 civic and then a ek9 civic onto a civic type r and then a civic type r jdm a integra type r in white and now a JDM S2000 but i'm on the search for a nsx prep a manual not fussed on colour just thought id find a few for sale on here and i would like to know the PRO's and CONS of a nsx years between 1993 to 1997 if anyone can help thanks andy.

Very few cars for sale at the moment, welcome anyway
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

Welcome there are some stickies that have pretty much all the info you need.

First off determine a budget and go from there.

Cheers,

AR

There's a silver 95 N reg car on Autotrader with 44K for £20K. I don't know the car, but it looks to be good value.

Cheers,

James.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Default NSX in Nottingham

There was a black 1996 auto for sale in Nottingham with 76K, I nearly bought the car, but he crashed it damaging the front end , I asked for photo's, but did not receive any, he said the car was being checked by the insurers, if your interested I could look for the contact details.

6. Default

thanks for the info back i was thinking around 15-20K i should fetch well within 10k for the s2000,i want a manual if possible ......Whats the auto's like???

Quote Originally Posted by andy s2k View Post
    thanks for the info back i was thinking around 15-20K i should fetch well within 10k for the s2000,i want a manual if possible ......Whats the auto's like???
    Hey new is your S2000, at least an 05 plate I hope?

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

I sold an '03 earlier this year for £9k, if that helps...
    "No man with a good car needs to be justified"

Blue '08 FD2 CTR - big, ITR-sized shoes to fill...
    Yellow '96 NSX 3.0 - oh was it worth the wait!
    Black '99 ITR - well, I had to have another one, the first was so much fun. Miss this one even more than #1...
    Blue '03 S2000 - SOLD, flawed but fun
    Blue '04 Focus TDCi Sport - SOLD, very good fun for a diesel!
    Black '00 ITR - SOLD, still missed
    Red '98 Civic VTi - SOLD, probably still bombproof

You are best looking at the thread below, we found it invaluable when we started looking for a NSX, and also tells you the difference between the years:

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?t=688

Quote Originally Posted by havoc View Post
    I sold an '03 earlier this year for £9k, if that helps...
    That's good, either a good example, very low mileage or a desperate buyer then, I bought one 3 months ago for a lot less. Then again I also sold a wrecked MY00 with over 100k miles on it near the start of the year for £5500

There does appear to be a big gap between the revision model on S2000's but I wouldn't pay any extra for rounded off bumpers, maybe for the 17" alloys but they can be had on ebay for sub £500 anyway.
    Last edited by simonprelude; 12-10-2009 at 01:02 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast