Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: NSX found, I need your help please

Unregistered Guest

Last edited by Unregistered; 02-12-2009 at 11:47 AM.

I do pay to post my opinion here...guess thats me told then, but there are 19 LHD NSX alone for sale between 1991 and 2002 on mobile.eu alone!! Plenty in Spain too.
    Last edited by eclipse1501; 01-12-2009 at 12:11 PM.

Unregistered Guest

To all members of the club, I have been given all the answers that I needed when I first started this thread and I will no longer require your sound advice, so thank you so much, I wouldn't have got this far without your help (thanks in particular to: Ary, NSXGB, m666, rsevo6, Hagasan, Baz, Papalazarou, Senninha, NSX2000, TheSebringOne, simonprelude, Silver Surfer, KzUKNA1, Lankstarr, goldnsx, JQD84983, havoc). Looking forward to enjoying the experience. All the best.
    Last edited by Unregistered; 03-12-2009 at 05:15 PM.

So you missed the yellow 2003 that went in Malaga Honda recently plus others.

Unit sales figures you quote only reflect how little money is being spent on cars.... and has no relationship at all to how many cars are actually out there on forecourts and privately available for sale. There are plenty just as i say.

My point remains that the infrastructure exists here locally in Spain to locate a good NSX but you will usually pay over the odds here for anything, never mind a collectable car.

UK Technical support and advice of course is clearly a bonus before you buy but i do note the initial advice given to you (ie source a LHD Stateside from Ary) you dismissed anyway.....so why bother throwing your teddy out the cot. A very cool head will come in handy when you start looking locally in Spain for a dealership to handle your NSX servicing. Suerte

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314