1. Default Things taking shape...

'02 Honda NSX [Garage Queen]
    '17 Huracan Performante [Weekend Car]
    '19 Porsche Macan [Daily]

02 front end?

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    02 front end?
    It has to be with that bonnet.

BTW Rob did you ever sell the interior, I've never heard back from you.

4. Default

No parts are sold, the build is consuming so much time that they've had to be put on hold until the car is actually finished. We'll have an eBay shop up at some point after the Silverstone race next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_Fenn View Post
    No parts are sold, the build is consuming so much time that they've had to be put on hold until the car is actually finished. We'll have an eBay shop up at some point after the Silverstone race next month.

Does that mean that the PM's to you to request parts (when you asked us to contact you) the first time round was a waste of time?

Quote Originally Posted by Hagasan View Post
    Does that mean that the PM's to you to request parts (when you asked us to contact you) the first time round was a waste of time?
    I guess too many people wanted the same parts.

7. Default

Pretty much... sometimes up to 5 people for the same stuff. We've had a lot of timewasting in the past so i'd rather make it easier for me and everyone else by using eBay!

Looks like DF have banked a few extra $$ ....
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by AR View Post
    I guess too many people wanted the same parts.
    Yes, makes sense, stick it on ebay and get people to fight it out and hopefully get a better price for the stuff filling Ebay's & Paypal's pockets along the way....I hate Ebay!!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_Fenn View Post
    Pretty much... sometimes up to 5 people for the same stuff. We've had a lot of timewasting in the past so i'd rather make it easier for me and everyone else by using eBay!
    Hi Rob, this was the PM between you and I.....

Hi Paul(typo should be Gary),

Thanks for this, i've been through the 30 parts requests and you were first to ask for your items. I will get the guys to take some pictures of all the parts to judge condition and think about what theyre worth.

Cheers

Rob

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hagasan
    Hi Rob to follow on from yesterdays requests and hopefully to be in a fair first dibs pecking order...

NSX parts requested early on 24/7

Fog lights
    Washer jet components
    Throttle Body?
    Floor Mats

plus

Lower interior panel that goes around the ignition switch and steering cowl
    Lower plastic panel with footwell light if the light cover is present

Many Thanks,

Gary

You see, when you respond to my PM in a positive way it's a bit dissapointing after a long wait to possibly be assumed along with all other PM'ers as timewasters......You acknowledged I was high up the list and in for a fair shout of the parts required and now you'll throw it open to fleabay. I appreciate you have a lot on the go with the car but I'm sure as this is your second build you could have anticipated the interest for the parts before offering them out in the original manner done. Not to get personal about the whole thing but I am dissapointed and now feel that I'm the one having my time wasted, this was two months ago........Pot, kettle, black......is a thought in my mind at the moment...Sorry

Gary
    Last edited by Hagasan; 21-09-2009 at 10:33 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast