Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Crickey this hasn't been off the market long

Default Crickey this hasn't been off the market long

I am sure that this was only sold in the last month or so, and now it appears to be back on Pistonheads:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1156005.htm

Looks quite nice and clean.

3. Default

I have seen this car, it looked unblemished and totaly original when i has a nose around it. I saw it at silverstone, the colour is very unusual, its a pearlescent and looks stunning in the flesh.

The advert is written identically to the old one (from memory, it seems like it anyway), meaning:-

- It's the original chap - maybe the sale fell-through?
    - It's a scammer?
    - A 'trader' bought it, is trying not to be a trader (IYSWIM), and hasn't bothered changing the text...
    "No man with a good car needs to be justified"

Blue '08 FD2 CTR - big, ITR-sized shoes to fill...
    Yellow '96 NSX 3.0 - oh was it worth the wait!
    Black '99 ITR - well, I had to have another one, the first was so much fun. Miss this one even more than #1...
    Blue '03 S2000 - SOLD, flawed but fun
    Blue '04 Focus TDCi Sport - SOLD, very good fun for a diesel!
    Black '00 ITR - SOLD, still missed
    Red '98 Civic VTi - SOLD, probably still bombproof

Quote Originally Posted by ian dc5 View Post
    I saw it at silverstone, the colour is very unusual, its a pearlescent and looks stunning in the flesh.
    So what colour is it?

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by markc View Post
    So what colour is it?

Mark
    Looks like the same colour as ours Sebring Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Looks like the same colour as ours Sebring Silver
    The way the advert reads suggests not, I quote "Please note that I will be adding pictures over the weekend, but in the meantime this is a silver example!" Sounds like he might have used a library pic?

None of the Silver colours look particularly pearlesent and Ian(dc5) commented on the unusual colour. Could it be the Pearl White?

Mark

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by markc View Post
    The way the advert reads suggests not, I quote "Please note that I will be adding pictures over the weekend, but in the meantime this is a silver example!" Sounds like he might have used a library pic?

None of the Silver colours look particularly pearlesent and Ian(dc5) commented on the unusual colour. Could it be the Pearl White?

Mark
    Mark, it certainly didn't look silver to me, pearl white sounds about right - the person drining it was late 50's from my memory. Stunning colour, its just 10k above what i'm looking to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by ian dc5 View Post
    Mark, it certainly didn't look silver to me, pearl white sounds about right - the person drining it was late 50's from my memory. Stunning colour, its just 10k above what i'm looking to pay.

Are you sure you are not getting this car mixed up with Nigel's Pearl white '05 plate - NDR 747? I thought there was only one (very beautiful) pearl white 02+ in the country, that being Nigel's??

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    Are you sure you are not getting this car mixed up with Nigel's Pearl white '05 plate ...??
    Shouldn't be as this is Sebring on an 04...Nigels is defo the only OEM finish as it was special order wihin the last 12 cars

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast