Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 276775767778 LastLast

Thread: NSX Refresh

Sudesh as I have told you before I don't mind driving it for you! Lol

Not a bother Shane. You sign over the deeds to your house, the business, your wife, the NSX and the CL500 and I might think about it lol.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Quote Originally Posted by Sudesh View Post
    Not a bother Shane. You sign over the deeds to your house, the business, your wife, the NSX and the CL500 and I might think about it lol.
    hummmmm.... Sudesh... i think the NSX is enough

Sudesh glad to see you haven't lost any of your humour!

Will call with you in a few weeks so get her fuelled up!lol

I'm just giving it a full service at the moment Shand, draining all fluids and the fuel tank, so it has fresh fuel in it etc. Started it up a few times, need the ear plugs lol.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

Not over the Diablo! The 4 wheels and tyres on mine are half the price of an early NSX. Engine on its own, is more lol. I'll stick to Diablo for now. Just hunting around for an nice eb110 now.

But I do miss the NSX, so much more usable. Easy parked and so on. I need 2 parking spaces to park the Diablo up lol.

Quote Originally Posted by UnhuZ View Post
    hummmmm.... Sudesh... i think the NSX is enough

Thanks Nick,

The battle continues and the lovely 29 tablets are still here lol. Just been reading most of this thread from start to finish all day, helps the brain/memory. I was wondering what all those tools were for in my garages lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Graves View Post
    Hi Sudesh,

All I can say is blimey...I didn't know. Shocking to see you in a more dismantled state than some of your NSXs.

Best wishes for a (relatively) speedy & full recovery.
    Last edited by Sudesh; 03-05-2016 at 04:59 AM.

8. Default

Sudesh, I've just finished reading through 77 pages of your contributions to this forum. This is my very first post and thought it should be a thank you post. Along with Kaz you've really inspired me to get my hands dirty when I finally find my dream car. I was really baffled that your posts stopped suddenly in 2014, saddened to hear of your sudden illness and absolutely thrilled to see you've battled it. I hope you continue to recover your strength mate

All the best

Mo

Thank you Sir, no thanks required for me, If it continues to help other members, then Im happy with that. I also still Learn a lot from Kaz, so as your in UK [I think] don't take NSX to anyone else when you purchase. He more skilled than anyone I know. We sheared allot along my path until my sudden illness. I'm going to start trying to get into Refresh work in the next few weeks...Will start on my Lambo Diablo first, then some other cars!

Yes you SHOULD get the hands dirty, take it slow and don't be afraid to ask questions as other members know allot too. It's not just Me and Kaz lol. Infact I have to read this this thread myself for my brain recovery.... I have a Gentelman that owns a bell helicopter across the road.....And he wants me to do wok on that. Nothing major as I dint have skill tools, but looking into what's what.

Quote Originally Posted by moeman79 View Post
    Sudesh, I've just finished reading through 77 pages of your contributions to this forum. This is my very first post and thought it should be a thank you post. Along with Kaz you've really inspired me to get my hands dirty when I finally find my dream car. I was really baffled that your posts stopped suddenly in 2014, saddened to hear of your sudden illness and absolutely thrilled to see you've battled it. I hope you continue to recover your strength mate

All the best

Mo

I hope too get working on NSX again, if there are any here that still have one and; not in a huge time to get it back, then I'm up up for challenge; I'm not looking too charge for labour/time just the owner buy the parts them selves. If you want to give money too me, then donate to the club instead of me/ or Donate to a charity.

Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 276775767778 LastLast