Page 52 of 78 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: NSX Refresh

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

AND Thats it for now!

Photos really dont it justice, and that new leather smell is just fantastic inside the car, almost afraid to sit in it now lol.

If I ever get the NSX-R seats, the whole interior will be done as per the NSX-R!

2 words .... I WANT!

The seats, roof and visors look fantastic ... so much better than OEM

defo cant wait to see the finished article in the flesh, but i will defo be signing up for this work. seats and roof/visors for me as a starter.

the more i look at the door cards the more i am beginning to agree with you!

im sure the feel and smell of proper leather is fab!
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Looks really nice and new..... don't crease your seats now

Quote Originally Posted by Hagasan View Post
    Looks really nice and new..... don't crease your seats now
    lol I know! Hate the thought but it's going to be sat in.

Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    2 words .... I WANT!

The seats, roof and visors look fantastic ... so much better than OEM

defo cant wait to see the finished article in the flesh, but i will defo be signing up for this work. seats and roof/visors for me as a starter.

the more i look at the door cards the more i am beginning to agree with you!

im sure the feel and smell of proper leather is fab!
    Call down anytime to see it in the flesh! You'll want it even more, and yeh real proper leather makes a difference!

Hi Sudesh,

Very impressed, roughly how much to recover both seats, I would need red leather. Live in UK so I would have to bring the seats over.

Kingsley

Page 52 of 78 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast