Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: NSX Refresh

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Nice and fresh now

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

With the brakes and lines being replaced. The fluid reservoir drained naturally. What I found after it drained was some gunk and quite a bit of dirt in the container and float.

I removed the filter and cleaned out what was left with an oil suction syringe. Brakes are now ready for a clean flush and re-fill

After speaking to the owner about some more issues with the interior, he decided to go with a change of color. The tan carpets were quite bad with dirt and grime and I tried to clean it up first but it was a no go. So here is what I decided to do.

This car had the tan interior with tan carpets etc.

First step was to remove the seats and take out the carpet: I found quite a bit of dirt, sweets, pine needles, pet hair, stones, coins, pen and even a stanley knife under the carpet lol

With the carpet removed I got to the cleaning:

After cleaning; the carpets went through a dying process, as the carpets were tan, more dye than usual was applied to give a better affect. While the carpets dried, I took to cleaning up the floor and getting rid of any dirt/stones/grime etc.

Then following day I installed the carpets and seats and this is how it's looking now:

I'll leave it at this for now, as I'm currently working on the the coolant pipes, exhaust, detailing and so forth in a few days. Sory for any bad spelling lol

10. Default

Very impressed with the high standard of work there Sudesh. I am a little like this myself and will spend ages getting things just how they should be. Especially like the job on the carpets, look so much better in black.
    That coolant hose is allegedly on its way to you but not had a tracking number yet so cant say exactly when it will land.
    regards
    Andy

Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast