Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: NSX Refresh

Like the CD changer the alarm was wired in a similar way, OEM loom cut and wires just twisted round, the track for the OEM wiring was also damaged and seated correctly.

Last edited by Sudesh; 03-08-2009 at 11:03 PM.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

I repaired all the cables, removed items that were not working and re-set the control unit so it now works correctly. The wiring was all tracked accordingly and the big block of fuses under the bonnet was removed and relocated to the correct place. For security reasons I'm not going to post the pics of that work.

Also while working on the alarm system, I found another old alarm system that was laying under the carpet and wasnt removed, with cut wires and bare ends.

But now under the hood looks the way it should:

Last edited by Sudesh; 03-08-2009 at 07:44 PM.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

The owner wanted the brakes looked at and decided to upgrade the pipes and pads. At the same time we decided to re-build the calipers.

How they looked when I got the car:

Last edited by Sudesh; 03-08-2009 at 09:41 PM.

After inspecting the calipers I decided the best method was to remove them all.

The calipers were coated in 3 colours of paint and took quite some time to strip back:

This is what I ended up with after stripping

This is how they looked after the spraying:

I'll return to the brakes fully completed and installed later.

On the interior of this car were some panel hole, carpet stains and so on.

The centre console had various holes cut out

I installed a new panel and plugged the hole on the centre console

Cabin temp sensor was pretty clogged up and dirty:

Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast