Page 75 of 78 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: NSX Refresh

Thanks Paul, would love to have made it to the meet this year, just such awful timing...But something to push forward too next year and hopefully get stronger.

To narrow it down even more, when we spoke to the head consultant of my case here, I took him to one side and ask him straight out what he thought. And basically he said, " Your walking death" I shouldn't be here. After hearing that, it really makes you thing....

For example, my son is 3 turning 4 soon. I have basically NO memory of him till I got out of the hospital. I don't remember his birth and so on.

My memory works ok for a period when I see photos or people sit and tell me things, then certain bits come back. I didn't remember any holidays I've had either. I still need to write most things down otherwise I won't remember, if I go shopping, I have to make sure family are there as I wouldn't be able to find my way back to where the car is parked because I usually forget that quickly!

It sure makes you think to get ALL your affairs in order.....
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

great to see you back on here dude and giving everyone a heads up on your progress

sorry for not being in touch of late ... few things goin on here too

must get a catch up soon
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Hi Sudesh, you are truly a very valued member of this forum/club so welcome back. I'm certain you'll go from strength to strength and look forward to meeting you soon.
    Well done.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Hi Sudesh,

Like Geoff, I wasn't aware of your condition and the reason behind your recent absence from the forum, but would like to wish you a big welcome back and a full recovery.
    Having had to face the fight with cancer a few years back I can agree that these kind of events certainly puts life into perspective but I am a big believer in the most important medication is the belief that you can beat these things and make it through, which you appear to have in abundance.
    I hope your condition continues to improve and look forward to meeting you at that promised event when you are ready.

Best wishes and keep looking forward

Olly

Thanks Andrew,

no need to apologise, as long as your up and running? i hope your ok? Give me a call anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    great to see you back on here dude and giving everyone a heads up on your progress

sorry for not being in touch of late ... few things goin on here too

must get a catch up soon
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

Your right with everything you said. Changes the outlook on things.

I received very very happy news 4 days ago after my last MRI scan, which was in January. The doctors said they were pleased with the progress and that there were no changes since my last MRI. So I guess some good news is better than none. So I have an appointment again soon and maybe they will chat about reducing the 29 tablets.

Quote Originally Posted by lotusolly View Post
    Hi Sudesh,

Like Geoff, I wasn't aware of your condition and the reason behind your recent absence from the forum, but would like to wish you a big welcome back and a full recovery.
    Having had to face the fight with cancer a few years back I can agree that these kind of events certainly puts life into perspective but I am a big believer in the most important medication is the belief that you can beat these things and make it through, which you appear to have in abundance.
    I hope your condition continues to improve and look forward to meeting you at that promised event when you are ready.

Best wishes and keep looking forward

Olly

Great to hear from you Sudesh & wishing you a speedy recovery.

Guess the devil (Diablo) not been out much & hows the Calibra?
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Welcome back Sudesh.
    That constant tablet-taking is very wearing - I was on 20+ a day for several months following cancer surgery a few years back, so can empathise.
    Wishing you a speedy return to full health.
    December '99 GH-NA2 110 series - 6AS62 Type S in Monte Carlo Blue Pearl

blimey that's a shock.. glad you have found your way back here amongst friends!!

fingers crossed for a speedy return to normal service!
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Hi Sudesh,

All I can say is blimey...I didn't know. Shocking to see you in a more dismantled state than some of your NSXs.

Best wishes for a (relatively) speedy & full recovery.
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

Page 75 of 78 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast