Thread: Facelift NSX

Default Facelift NSX

Mint facelift NSX wanted.

Full Honda service history needed and preferably in Long Beach Blue.

PM me...

Quote Originally Posted by gcon45 View Post
    Mint facelift NSX wanted.

Full Honda service history needed and preferably in Long Beach Blue.

PM me...
    There were a fair few on PH over the last couple of months but I think that all are now sold. What is your budget?

Default Best of luck mate.

Good Luck mate you will need it. The last LBB car which was owned here lasted less than 24hours on Pistonheads before being sold.

Bearing in mind there are maybe 10 to a dozen or so in whole of the UK of the facelift LBB it will be a tough one.

Hope you drop lucky its a great colour providing you don't need to touch it up I believe.

Cheers

John
    ------------------
    2004 3.2 Man, Formula Red. Now Sold and not missed as much as expected. Life goes on.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JQD84983 View Post
    Good Luck mate you will need it. The last LBB car which was owned here lasted less than 24hours on Pistonheads before being sold.

Bearing in mind there are maybe 10 to a dozen or so in whole of the UK of the facelift LBB it will be a tough one.

Hope you drop lucky its a great colour providing you don't need to touch it up I believe.

Cheers

John
    12 hours. And they were between 10pm and 10 am
    Ex. 2004 NA2 LBB Manual Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
    12 hours. And they were between 10pm and 10 am
    Apologies I knew it wasn't long, but then again it was a very nice car
    ------------------
    2004 3.2 Man, Formula Red. Now Sold and not missed as much as expected. Life goes on.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JQD84983 View Post
    Apologies I knew it wasn't long, but then again it was a very nice car
    No need to apologise!

Missing it badly already. ****ing houses!
    Ex. 2004 NA2 LBB Manual Coupe

Not sure how many LBB's they made but there have been three badly damaged or written off in the last couple of years. Somewhere out there is a LBB Targa, saw it on Auto trader a couple of years ago.
    Since the start of year I've seen the following cars advertised; Mr Beullers, mine, a 2003 with 15K, a 2005 with 3.3K and Markys car which was an 03/04 car with 15K. So that's five cars plus the Targa and whatever else is out there.

Cheers,

James.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Quote Originally Posted by Papalazarou View Post
    Somewhere out there is a LBB Targa, saw it on Auto trader a couple of years ago.
    That was my ideal car when I was looking - but the only time I ever saw news of there being one was on Ebay, where it had been listed. I contacted the seller the day he listed it, and got a "er no its sold mate" type response, which didn't fill me with confidence... wondered if it really existed!

cheers
    Ewan
    ex owner - various Hondas inc 03 NFR NSX-T
    Current fun car Lotus Evora 400

Quote Originally Posted by Ewan View Post
    That was my ideal car when I was looking - but the only time I ever saw news of there being one was on Ebay, where it had been listed. I contacted the seller the day he listed it, and got a "er no its sold mate" type response, which didn't fill me with confidence... wondered if it really existed!

cheers
    Ewan
    It does exist and I saw it in Derby where he lived on a few occasions. Reg was something with an M in it (personal plate). Lovely looking car as all LBB's are!
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007