Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how much should i sell for please help

Unregistered Guest

Default how much should i sell for please help

I have a 99v nsx t top with full maindealer service history has covered only 30,000 miles,it is mint inside and out.it is f matic, midnight purple with professionly tinted windows just done all as standard apart from exhaust and alloy wheels.has been kept stored in climate controlled parking . it drives as tight as a new. how much should i sell for as my father dosent like auto f matic.
    thanks.

Hi,

Registration here is free so suggest you register and post a few photo's to help people offer a more informed view.

Also, have a look at what the market is asking for these, ie autotrader, pistonheads etc.

The other option would be to attend the up-coming Silverstone event and pop an advert in the screen.

regards,
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

FWIW a 1995 in very good shape solf for less than £14. Same colour same FHSH, Same box, only 50 K miles more.

Unregistered Guest

Default hOAkERkkVuL

xbox360.com home www.cheatplanet.com xbox360the shortcut to gamebattles.com copy dvd to xbox360xbox360 leauge.net www.gearsofwarxbox360 1hddvdrom.udf.reader.v2.5 gamebattles.orgwww.xbox360.ign.com xbox360.ignhalo.3.ntsc.xbox360 spare xbox360.cmo644 xbox360.ign.com xbox360 video.isoplaystation3 vs. xbox360 xbox360.freezone.comwww.xbox360.cp ps3 vs. xbox360xbox360 ss merger 1.5o virtua.tennis.3.pal.xbox360 allstars
    Last edited by ww.xbox360.com; 23-12-2009 at 11:22 AM. Reason: eGgdlFQT

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    do you think £29950 ono would be a good start
    Yes if it was a manual 3.2, not for the auto ...
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Unregistered Guest

How much would u guys reckon i should put it up for?

I would say somewhere between £20k and £24k maybe??
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

It would a sensible idea to post quite a number of pictures of the car.

If the car is mint, then I would try bewteen £23K to £25K?

Good luck with the sale.
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

9. Default

It looks like it's already up for 22995

should sell at that but you may have to wait a bit because of the paddles not being everyones cup of tea.

L*
    1998S 3.2 red/black manual 4 years of great memories
    2004 54 red/red manual

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote autocar Nov 2005

"Before the NSX supercars were crap"

Quote Originally Posted by Lankstarr View Post
    It looks like it's already up for 22995

should sell at that but you may have to wait a bit because of the paddles not being everyones cup of tea.

L*
    It was up for 22995 when it was bought by Mr Unregistered a week ago. I think you have your adverts mixed up L*.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast