Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: S2 ... 2009 facelift

Wink S2 ... 2009 facelift

As some of you will have seen from the Japfest photo thread, S2 has had a facelift for 2009. I have also now fitted the Enkei's that were subject to all the shipping delays earlier in the year. These are 17/18 and I've chosen the new Hankook Evo12 tyres

The wrap was done by these guys www.raccoon.co.uk who were very professional. I popped back to see them in the week to refinish a couple of areas and this was no problem for them. If you want further info please speak to Beth. Whilst there they had just completed a Matt Black Keonig and were half way through a Pearl wrap on a Maybach!

I have been contemplating having the front of the NSX repainted to loose 10 yrs worth of stone chips. However, doing this will loose the originality of the car. So for me, the wrap does two things. It prevents further chips and gives me a new look for as long as I decide to keep it. The material is guaranteed for 3yrs and is treated like normal paint for washing and waxing.

Here a few photo's of my finished car with which I'm very pleased.

See you around soon

regards, Paul
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	High Front.jpg 
Views:	331 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	5535   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rear.jpg 
Views:	351 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	5536   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NSF high.jpg 
Views:	407 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	5537   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	High OSF.jpg 
Views:	359 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	5538  
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Paul, the car looks awesome! It actually fooled me for a second at Japfest:-)

Cheers,

James.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

That's a pretty impressive process, does it feel and look like a painted vehicle or more along the lines of the clear film stone chip protection?
    Never odd or even

The wheels certainly finish the transformation. Well done Paul.

Looks like a toy, where were the photo's done ?
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

The McLaren and Bugatti look pretty good in the chrome finish....anyone feeling brave!

7. Default

Amazing finish and photos!! Definitely a good choice alternative!!

Your car looks fantastic Paul - I cant wait to see it in the 'flesh'.

I presume you had to notify your insurance co. re. change of colour.

So......how would an NSX look in matt black????
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

Paul,

Like I said at the Bracknell fest, you car really works fo me! you then go and knock my socks off at Japfest!! Awsome job.....I Like a lot, and the fact it can go back to it's original flavour if and when required makes it a very viable option

Cheers
    PG

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    The McLaren and Bugatti look pretty good in the chrome finish....anyone feeling brave!
    Nicely done Paul. I think I prefer S2 as it was but as you say you can always go back

A few people have lusted after Lime Green Metallic, this is your chance to try it for size... if you're brave enough

Cheers

Mark
    Last edited by markc; 22-05-2009 at 01:20 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast