Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NSX-R vs BMW M6

Smile NSX-R vs BMW M6

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Still leaves the Big Elephant in the room out, the 200 plus MPH M6 top speed.

PWR, nuff said!

Also the shape of the new 6 never did anything for me! Quite like the old 6 though.
    Last edited by TheSebringOne; 25-04-2009 at 12:16 AM.
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Quote Originally Posted by AR View Post
    Still leaves the Big Elephant in the room out, the 200 plus MPH M6 top speed.
    And the fact that the M6 will do the quarter mile in closer to 12 seconds than 13

Is this another Japanese bias race fix? Have we conned again? Or the 0-60 is the only geniune quickest part, but the M6 is quicker in all other departments?
    Honda's Finest Hour

Default Pwr

PWR definitely in the NSX's favour. I think over 0.5 mile or 1 mile the M6 would have been away.

Looks of M6 still ****e compared to Honda. And 15 years or so newer!
    ------------------
    2004 3.2 Man, Formula Red. Now Sold and not missed as much as expected. Life goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by JQD84983 View Post
    PWR definitely in the NSX's favour. I think over 0.5 mile or 1 mile the M6 would have been away.

Looks of M6 still ****e compared to Honda. And 15 years or so newer!
    i think the M6 would be quicker to the ton

That film was aired by the GT Channel originally with English subtitles. I seem to remember the M6 driver being very underwhelmed with the BMW. The films were titled drag races and were really short sprints which suited the NSXR. After the M6 round 2 was against an RS4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5GqAEbPNJU&feature=fvsr

Are there any official figures for the 02+ Type R? Some say to 60 mph as low as 4.4, but others 4.8? I like the part at the end of the RS4 drag race, when they said they should still make this car but with 350 - 400 bhp & Honda should still keep this car & go ahead with the V10 sports car too.
    Honda's Finest Hour

Quote Originally Posted by TheSebringOne View Post
    Are there any official figures for the 02+ Type R? Some say to 60 mph as low as 4.4, but others 4.8? I like the part at the end of the RS4 drag race, when they said they should still make this car but with 350 - 400 bhp & Honda should still keep this car & go ahead with the V10 sports car too.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32686

The "standard" 02+ car was quicker!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast