Hi, all.
It’s been a while since last time I updated this thread.

Before/after the Japfest, I was so busy working over the weekend as well as until midnight during the week for many projects and also worked on several NSX including timing belt service.

I would like to say thank you to some of the owners who were very generous when I couldn’t complete the planned service due to my sudden back injury just before the Japfest.
I also had to change the schedule for some of the owners who were in the queue for my Health check service. Everyone who contacted me in the past are still on the list so I’ll appreciate your patience and understandings for the long waiting period.

I started to work on beautiful 2002 Silver NSX in April in time for the Japfest.
Followings are some of the services carried out on this NSX.

1. Main Relay
As mentioned many times, it is always good idea to replace this parts with new one, re-solder the old one and keep it on the car for an emergency spare.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MainRelayNewAndOld.JPG 
Views:	266 
Size:	179.2 KB 
ID:	7147 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Coating.JPG 
Views:	262 
Size:	178.4 KB 
ID:	7148
On this 2002 NSX, the original relay had the parts built at the end of 2001 and early 2002.
The replacement relay was built using the parts from the end of 2009.

The original one was re-soldered and then applied the conformal coating for extra protection.