Thread: GTR eater WTF

1. Default GTR eater WTF

So I'm reading about the Z01's record around the Nurney and think I'll take a look at one:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/722763.htm

Looks liek all of the other corvettes to me but what a price tag

Not sure they'll sell many at that price I don't care how fast it is!

I did see a GTR the other day and it looks much better in the flesh than in the pics. I didn't give him a proper go as I was looking to see if it was safe to join the dual carriageway when he had already gone. From when I want though up to a tonne he was pulling well away. reminded me of the caning I had from a new Porsche turbo when I first got my X!

Sudesh - I know GTRs are only £30k in Japan... are you thinking of bringing any over!? There must be a huge margin in them

L*
    1998S 3.2 red/black manual 4 years of great memories
    2004 54 red/red manual

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote autocar Nov 2005

"Before the NSX supercars were crap"

i raced a mates on a private road i was runin 150+ and no way could catch him i went to he was runin 600+
    nice but looks massive along side the nsx

thx amo

3. Default

Probably much of a muchness in terms of speed but are you talking about a Z01 or a GTR?

I thought the GTR was only 480 bhp... he must have put some special fuel in or sopmething to be running 600!

Shame you couldn;t keep up; you've probably ploughed more $$ into your car than a Z01 would cost

L*
    2004 54 red/red manual

Quote autocar Nov 2005

sorry was a gtr but modded 1 he paid 60k cash lol
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

white looks nice though

thx amo

6. Default

That orange one certainly stuck out when I was looking at the Vettes. They're much better cars than they used to be in that they actually handle!

A bit more special than a common porky... but doesn;t quite hit the spot like the X!!!

Maybe it would if I drive one

L*
    2004 54 red/red manual

Quote autocar Nov 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Lankstarr View Post

Sudesh - I know GTRs are only £30k in Japan... are you thinking of bringing any over!? There must be a huge margin in them

L*
    Luke I have already brought ones over in the past but not worth it at the moment. I have never seen one for £30k in Japan! Cheapest I have seen was around £40k but by the time you get it here and on the raod it would be standing around £52k and thats not a brand new unregistered car, that woukd be for an 08 car with 800/1000 miles.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。